Sat, Oct 5, 6:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser Technical

Welcome to the Poser Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

Poser Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 7:30 pm)

Welcome to the Poser Technical Forum.

Where computer nerds can Pull out their slide rules and not get laughed at. Pocket protectors are not required. ;-)

This is the place you come to ask questions and share new ideas about using the internal file structure of Poser to push the program past it's normal limits.

New users are encouraged to read the FAQ sections here and on the Poser forum before asking questions.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Mat poses

hipchick ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 6:29 PM ยท edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 4:16 AM

Do I use software to create mat poses for clothes etc? If so what software? If not, can someone direct me to a webpage that explains how it's donw? Thank You,

Resources for Artists

ynsaen ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 7:29 PM

look for Mat Pose Edit here in free stuff

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

nomuse ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2004 at 10:08 PM

Meltdown in progress: Four...three...two....one...... Sheesh! Does anyone use search function any more? And is everyone so trapped in the GUI they can only approach tasks with a buttons-and-menus program? When I needed to make my first MAT pose I did the difficult task of opening a previous MAT pose in a text editor. It was so obvious how it worked I was able to cut and paste the materials settings from my mesh in about five minutes. And I'm not a hacker. I'm not even a poser. I just know how to read. Sorry. I just think we get into a little bit of a blindness here.

lupus ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2004 at 7:52 PM

Attached Link: http://orion.nocdirect.com/~jtheneth/

Hi hipchick! Joseph Dennison do have a free python-script that work quite nice if you are using P5 or PP. (be sure to read the readme-file before you use the script)

hipchick ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 2:48 PM

to nomuse: I have poser 5 and when I tried that I got a bunch of garbly goop.

Resources for Artists

hipchick ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 2:54 PM

hi lupus, I went to the url, but I got a Not Found error, do you have another url you can direct me to?

Resources for Artists

lupus ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 5:10 PM

Attached Link: http://www.thenetherworks.com

Sorry the url found in his readme do not seem to work either.. :-(

lupus ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 5:20 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.ez?Who=Netherworks

He is a member here try IM him!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.