Sun, Sep 22, 2:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Toon Animals?

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 4:00 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:18 PM
Site Admin

Besides cats and dogs and bunnies/rabbits, what other toon animals are there (for sale or free). I know of Ming's site, the Daz stuff and I have a donkey by PhilC and a Toon horse which I can't find in FS anymore but was wondering if there are any farm animals, wild animals, etc.

3-DArena ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 4:16 PM

there is thew toonimal goldfish and toonimal phoenix at DAZ as well

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

compiler ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 4:21 PM

file_121663.jpg

Here is my "toonimals" folder. I'm sure there are others somewhere and I don't remember where I got everyone of them, but I hope it will help nonetheless.

3-DArena ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 4:26 PM

oh there was sheep too - I think Lizzie did that (beatle trekkie) and pokeydots has a free frog.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

3-DArena ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 4:30 PM

I have that norn somewhere too think that one came from Bloodsong. I love that fish and the japanese fish! and the ant - he is too cute!

-Galileo

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 4:41 PM
Site Admin

Thanks compiler for the thumbs! They really help. I'll just save it and look through my backups to see what I've got. I've seen a lot of these, just couldn't remember them, at least now I know what to search for :)

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 4:43 PM
Site Admin

LSM, I thought pokeydots had a free turtle, where's the frog? I could definitely use a frog!

3-DArena ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 4:48 PM

is it a turtle, I think you are right? Ack so many to remember, someone did do a frog - perhaps that's in the rmp?

-Galileo

SnowFox102 ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 5:21 PM

Frank the Frog is in the marketplace. I made a dragon (no joints yet though).

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 6:03 PM

file_121664.jpg

Brycetech did a frog Prince (also comes with Princess clothes) The monkey in compiler's shot is by Travler and I think still available at RDNA (or join his PropsClub so you don't miss future goodies)

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 6:19 PM
Site Admin

Thanks everyone! Now that I know what to look for I'm finding almost everything on my backups - serious memory loss! I even found the toon pony - was looking for horse - duh! Now all I need is more HD space to install EVERYTHING related to Poser that I have accumulated throughout the years - how much should I get? LOL!

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 6:26 PM

For ALL your Poser Content?!?!? I don't think they make a 10TerraByte drive yet :?

3-DArena ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 6:34 PM

anyone know who did the little yellow ant at the top? ofr the fish &/or the japanese fish? Where's little dragon - I'll bet he knows.

-Galileo

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 6:34 PM
Site Admin

LOL - was kidding too, it just seems that everytime we upgrade within a few months there's still not enough, I know I should clear the libraries more often but it's always the "What if I get a pressing urge to render that tomorrow?" syndrome that stops me!

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 6:40 PM
Site Admin

I'm pretty sure the ant and the fish are ming's but I don't know about the Japanese fish.

3-DArena ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 6:46 PM

where is ming's site?

-Galileo

Veritas777 ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 6:48 PM

Hawktoey made the ant character, as well as some of the other toon characters like Bill the Cat, and I think the Toon Kitten among others. His readme's only list his email, but there is a download website someplace. It would be great to see a One-Stop TOON-CENTRAL website where all TOON characters could be cataloged and linked to. Specifically POSER TOON characters, that is.

Veritas777 ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 6:52 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez

Search for "Cartoon" and Search for "TOON" ...brings up a lot of stuff, including add-on poses, mats, etc. in Free Stuff.

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 7:35 PM · edited Tue, 10 August 2004 at 7:36 PM

One of the guys over at alt.binaries.poser did a poser schmoo...

And Capsce's morph and textures sets for the toonimal kitty convert him into all sorta of animals.. raccoon, donkey, ect.
Do a search here as well for Tom Cat.. Jim also did quite a few other toon like characters, and he also has quite a few freebies for them as well...

Message edited on: 08/10/2004 19:36

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

pokeydots ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 8:34 PM

I have a free toon turtle, sorry LSM don't have a free frog, but I know I saw one in the store here somewhere. And Brycetech toons are cute!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

nene-chan ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 11:56 PM

The japanese fish is motsura's, and I think is still on the PoserMania website. The cat that looks like a hamster, whose is that?

odeathoflife ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 11:59 PM

I have toon ponies in the RMP, and that sheep on the top row was a freebee a while ago (no longer available) I also have a toon dragon in the RMP.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

pokeydots ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 12:02 AM

The Cat is by BryceTech

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 12:10 AM

file_121666.jpg

Speaking of ponies, don't forget BloodSong's really cool Wee-Beasties! She has ponies, peguses, puppy, kitty, AND GRIFFIES!!! (gotta check out the Griffies!)

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 12:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.iw43d.com

file_121668.jpg

Nobody has mentioned these two: Raindeer and Pirhana from iw43d.com

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 12:29 AM

file_121669.jpg

Is this an animal......BUZZZzzzzzzzzzzz?!?!

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 12:58 AM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://www.its-ming.com/

Cool! Thanks everyone, great resource thread here. Yes, I'd like to see some kind of toon directory too. LSM, here's Ming's site.

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 1:04 AM

O M G !!! ROFL!!! It's supahfly!!!! Oh dang -- where did you get supahfly, Igohigh? and is Joe aware you've kidnapped him?

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 3:04 AM

Attached Link: My Homepage

I did a sheep. Sheepie. So no, not BeatleTrekkie but TrekkieGrrrl ;o) It's available for free at [PlanIt3D](http://www.planit3d.com/index.htm), in the Member Downloads. I also did Birdie btw, as part of the Merchant's Giveaway. If anybody wants it, let me know and I'll find a way to make it available again. I have a (somewhat crappy) toonish doggie on my Homepage too.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 3:04 AM · edited Wed, 11 August 2004 at 3:08 AM

Attached Link: Combat Bunny

I think the fly is from Combat Bunny's site IIRC. Edit: Yep. Combat Bunny allright. Also some other cool toonimals there

Message edited on: 08/11/2004 03:08

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 3:19 AM

file_121670.jpg

I almost forgot... I made the Reptile Rascals long time ago., they have some minor issues (they were my first poseable characters) but they're cute and toonish too IMO. If anybody wants them IM me and I'll find them in the dungeons *GG*

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 8:33 AM

I see that no one's mentioned Zippo's Laboratory 108, yet, despite the presence of several figures in compiler's screenshot. Look in Downloads, under Character.

barbie4364 ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 8:54 AM

file_121671.jpg

Here is a pic of Frank the Frog. Lonni :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.