Tue, Oct 22, 6:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Poser Forum in Japan ( How many faces do you know??)

Yamato ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 3:01 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 9:22 AM

file_121160.jpg

Japanese Poser freaks had a meeting in Shizuoka (My house ;) ) last week. This time, ISO abd BAT join the meeting and we had meaningful three days. I hope you aren't disappointed by looking the fact !! (^o^

Yamato ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 3:03 PM

file_121162.jpg

What they ate is So-men. Very nice!!

Yamato ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 3:05 PM

file_121164.jpg

Nudity? Violence?? ^o^

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 3:08 PM

Very cool. Sounds like you all had a really good time. Thanks for sharing your pictures :)

Aery_Soul ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 3:12 PM

Nice meeting and nice pic :), it's cool to see the faces behind the names. ~*As Shanim & Siliphiel

www.aerysoul.com

iamonk ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 3:15 PM

Faces, none, but the names are well known here.

Replicant ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 3:17 PM

That's an incredible gathering of talent. Nice to see what such well known names actually look like. :o)

Expert in computer code including, but not limited to, BTW; IIRC; IMHO; LMAO; BRB; OIC; ROFL; TTYL. Black belt in Google-fu.

genny ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 3:19 PM

Great pictures, Yamato. Thank you so much for sharing them. Looks like you all had a great time.(:

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 3:26 PM

I knew a few of them from the DAZ interview and various other sources. Very cool meeting. Great to see some of the masters get together to discuss our future. ^_^ I'm noticing that the girls are all blurred out. My... what interesting bottles you all have there.animesweat.gif Is our future direction from these captions heading towards Vue now, or are you all going to be supporting the new Poser as always?

Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 3:28 PM

Amazing! It sure is nice to see the faces behind all those famous names. BTW, how'd you get Billy-T to come all the way from England?

shazz501 ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 3:34 PM

WOW!!! so much talent in one space :D thanks for sharing,its nice to put a face to the VERY famous names :D

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 3:54 PM

Great to see you all!!I hope you had a great time(sure looks like it) hehe Many hugz from Sweden and keep up the wonderful work!!!!!

beachnut ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 4:26 PM

Hey! I know those guys!!! (Well..the names anyway lol!) Looks like you all had an awesome time together! Great pictures...thanks for sharing them! :)

geep ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 4:32 PM

file_121166.jpg

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

macmullin ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 4:32 PM

Wow! You all look like you all had tons of fun :-)

Veritas777 ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 4:51 PM

KOZ looks like someone from ma-ma-ma-MY GENERATION! (The Who's) Got to get back over to Tokyo and get some more Saimin! (or So-men as they say in Japan- but my town it's SAI MIN!)

igohigh ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 4:52 PM

So much talent in one place, glow must have kept the neibors up all night!!

eaglesse ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 6:21 PM · edited Sun, 08 August 2004 at 6:23 PM

Attached Link: http://www.image-in-air3d.com

It's a pleasure to see you, and welcome on my French forum where, now, anybody can see you, on these photos!:):)

Yes! Yes! You are very famous in France too!:):)

Many thanks Yamoto:)

Message edited on: 08/08/2004 18:23

slinger ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 6:45 PM

Now that's a party I'd have liked to have been at, for the food alone. I wouldn't have understood a word spoken but...hey...sounds like the end of most parties I've been at ;)

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

lululee ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 6:55 PM

Fantastic images. Thanks so much for sharing them. cherio lululee

judith ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 8:09 PM

That's an amazing amount of talent in one place! Thanks for sharing with us!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

movida ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 8:13 PM

#2 should be on the Poser box cover :) Thank you for sharing

shogakusha ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 8:42 PM

Yamato-san, THank you for sharing those pictures and letting us all see the faces of talent. It is neat to think of you all together and making future plans for Poser. Abayo! Shogakusha

Dave-So ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 9:14 PM

This is just a great thing to see all of you as now, real people :) The names are famous, and now we can know who you are. Thank you very much :)

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

maxxxmodelz ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 9:39 PM

Billy T manages to look cool in every pic I've ever seen of him. LOL. He's the "Elvis" of the Poser elite (before Elvis got fat). :-)

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 10:37 PM

It is nice to see the faces behind the great stuff.

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 10:41 PM

why is Dr. Geep ordering a french-fried telephone book in Japanese?..;) know the names of all but the ladies..so that's the faces behind the names..glad to see I'm not the only old f*rt out there..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 11:50 PM

3 days? THAT's some party! ;^) It's wonderful to be able to combine work and fun and learn from each other. Thank you for sharing!

geep ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 12:01 AM

Haven't you ever tried eating a french-fried telephone book? They're pretty good, actually, if yer hungry enough. Just don't try eating one raw. ;=[ cheers, dg ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

pendarian ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 12:08 AM

Wow!! Three days with all of that talent!! Could you imagine what you could learn???? Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us, it was really nice to see all of you!!

Roy G ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 1:08 AM

Thanks for the inside look into the Japanese Poser world. I love the KAWA water bottle.

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 1:13 AM
Site Admin

Nice to meet you all!!! We know and admire you through your work but now it feels we know you a little better :) Thanks for sharing!

BonBonish ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 1:22 AM

Thanks for sharing with us those wonderful pictures! I am so happy to see that you all had such a wonderful time!

nene-chan ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 2:15 AM

Thank you Yamato for sharing these pictures with us. And I'm curious what is/was in that bottle in the third picture that had the words BLENDY on it.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 4:15 AM

So that's how you manage to stay ahead of the game - you talk to each other. :) Just trying to imagine what it would take to get a similar group of English speaking Poser gurus together. Even if you took only the USA, they would be too far apart... Or would they?

TT ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 4:38 AM

Thanks for sharing this, its wonderful to see Your all together! :)

"I like my species the way it is."

EnglishBob ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 4:57 AM

Attached Link: http://www.wizzywig.com/xcart/catalog/product_41368_Blendy_Coffee.html

Blendy is coffee, apparently...

Veritas777 ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 5:14 AM

file_121168.jpg

I CAN tell you that even with the labels turned, they are drinking one of my old favorites- and Japan's "number 1 Beer" --Asahi Dry!

Although, I also went through my Kirin phase, which is still my overall favorite with sushi!

Veritas777 ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 5:18 AM

However, Yamato is definately drinking Sake! BANZAI!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 5:59 AM

Great pictures and it's very nice to see all :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Turtle ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 8:12 AM

Oh I love this, thank you so very much. You all have given so much to us Poser people from all around the world. One thing I thought so funny, was I thought of Billy-T as a American, and would look like a Bear type biker. ha-ah, Over weight a little with tatoo's and a big red beard. I'm so glad he looks like he does, but see what a name will do to my imagination. One question, how can the Japanese make models of hair, clothes and keep the mg's so low???? Thank you again, this was so nice to see. Leah Hugs to you all.

Love is Grandchildren.

3ddave44 ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 10:40 AM

Fantastic to see such well-known names all gathered together! Thanks for posting these pics. It looks like it was a lot of fun. David

Riddokun ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 6:59 PM

.bookmark

bruelmcbeal ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 2:08 PM

Thanks for posting these pics. But what will you have prepared exactly ? I'm so "impatient" to see the things you have created. And for the end of this answer, a great "hello" from a littel country "Belgium".

Conall ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2004 at 3:26 PM

Yayyy! That's some fantastic sight! So many great masters here!!! Thank you for sharing! :-)

amberlover13 ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2004 at 4:15 PM

Very cool. I just love to be able to see what the artists look like. I bet that was a fun gathering.

Ardiva ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2004 at 10:33 PM

Thank you, Yamato, for the wonderful pictures of some of my favorite people. :)

akahastur ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 1:55 AM

Very nice to see you! Thanks a lot for all the faulous stuff you share with us! Pati

Sarte ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 12:55 AM

You guys are soooo cool!

Do the impossible, see the invisible

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

SanctumArtKitty ( ) posted Sat, 16 October 2004 at 6:03 PM · edited Sat, 16 October 2004 at 6:05 PM

Hello Mister Yamato! Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. It looked like everybody is having a lot of fun. I read the interview you guys did with Daz. Domo Arigato for what other guys and you had contributed to the Poser community! Keep up the wonderful and beautiful work =^_^=

Message edited on: 10/16/2004 18:05

SanctumArtKitty =^_^= 
Sales and Tech Support
www.sanctumart.com

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 3:04 PM

What a great thread! It's so nice to put names to the faces behind the scenes. Sounds and looks like you all have a very fun and creative 3 days.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.