Sat, Oct 5, 12:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: HELLLPPP!!!! I have a strange question! And a bit of a problem.

Gwendolyn ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2004 at 4:05 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 10:16 PM

I have a strange question! And a bit of a problem. I have noticed that if you open a folder in poser , lets say a pose folder, and there is quite a bit of files in the folder, the icons for the folder no longer show up. The icon is just replaced with the name of the file (i.e. V3 VVG 02444) instead of the icon of what the pose is. Why is that? I have noticed this since I installed the latest service release for Poser 5. Is there a way to go back to the old way of seeing the icons????? Help Please!

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2004 at 4:15 PM

If desired, Poser can now omit the thumbnails when browsing library categories that contain more than a certain threshold of items. Default is 100 items per subfolder. You can adjust the previewNum value in Runtime/prefs/LibraryPrefs.xml if you prefer a different value. This file can be edited in notepad.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

msg24_7 ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2004 at 4:19 PM

It's a new feature that was introduced with SR 4 By default, Poser is set NOT to show thumbnails when there are more than 100 (?) files in a folder. You can change it be editing the LibraryPrefs.xml in your Runtime>prefs folder. In the 4th line of the file you can change the value for previewNum.="100" Just change the default value to whatever suits you.

Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

Gwendolyn ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2004 at 5:29 PM

Thanks for the INFO! I really appreciate it! Cheers you two! Gwendolyn

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.