Wed, Sep 18, 11:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Wolf-headdress freebie request challenge??!!..

droyd ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2004 at 10:49 AM ยท edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

file_122367.jpg

Hi Folks, I'm working on a new image and have come up with a very primitive wolf's headdress made from the zygote wolf or what may have been a morph of the Poser Dog (not sure anymore). Anyway it's a simple transmapped resaved obj of just the head. I don't have any money to spend but I was wondering if anybody could do a better job of messing with the wolf's mesh and making something like this available as a freebie maybe as a morph? Not sure of the legal ramifications of making that a freebie maybe it would be easier to just whip one up from scratch. My only request is that it fits over V3's head with minimal poke thru of the hair similar to the look of what I've done already. If you could make the ears rotate back that would be a bonus but not essential. I was after something originally like Frazetta's Wolf character from Fire and Ice, but I think for my image I'd rather it be just the top of the skull with the upper teeth, eyes, nose, ears and some fur pelt on the sides hanging down so my character's face can be seen. Hey if anybody wants to model one like the Frazetta style that covers the upper face that would be cool too! If you want to come up with something and post it as a freebie that would be great, IM me if you'd like, have questions, or need what little assistance I can give, I'm sure other's would be greatful for your efforts as well. I've posted picks of my feeble attempts and Frank's character for inspiration.

droyd ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2004 at 10:52 AM

file_122368.jpg

here's Frank's!

Elsina ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2004 at 3:09 PM

file_122369.jpg

I had free wolfheaddress a long time ago, this is a very old render with Mike 2. I think it was made by John Malis (jon).His site is closed at the moment I think. You can IM and ask if it still available. I think it was called Barbarian.

My gallery @ Renderosity

freyfaxi ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2004 at 4:07 PM

There is a wolf head-dress that comes with the Daz vikings..not a freebie, though..

DunjeonProductions ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2004 at 4:26 PM

Just to let you know that it is in the Norse expansion set of the Daz Vikings pak.

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 2:00 AM

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.