Thu, Sep 19, 5:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Hana: Character Kit for Stephanie Petite Coming soon.

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 6:28 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 5:22 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=28601

file_122622.jpg

We brought you Momiji... for Victoria 3

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 6:29 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=30302

file_122623.jpg

We brought you Decker... for David

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 6:32 PM

file_122624.jpg

Firecat now brings you Hana... for Stephanie Petite! Coming soon this week.

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 6:35 PM

file_122625.jpg

She can be sweet or mischievous, spoiled or sassy. This anime style cutie can go wherever your imagination carries her. Inspired by Japanese comic/Manga and video game style characters & Anime, DAZ's Stephanie Petite has been specially morphed to mimic this genre of characters. With this custom morphed face and body, you won't find her just another pretty face. You can use this custom character alone, or combined with the morphs from DAZ's head and body morph packs for Stephanie Petite, and create endless variations in character. Hana was designed to be complimentary to our other anime style characters, so you can use them together while maintaining continuity of character style. The set is complete with a full set of 16 poses (8 right and 8 left)

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 6:38 PM

file_122626.jpg

and the poses!

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 6:39 PM

file_122627.jpg

the face morph settings are very versatile.

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 6:51 PM

second image uses CygnusX: Sci Pirate for Stephanie 3 Petite by ElorOnceDark, Space Corps: Texture Expansion for CygnusX & Gwyndolin for Stephanie Petite by secretheart studios. - all from RDNA!

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 7:02 PM

Thanks for the peek; credit card standing by! -- Walt Sterdan, Freelance

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 7:11 PM

Fabulous :) I cant wait to see this :) ________ali x

My Renderosity Store

Turtle ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 7:38 PM

Wonderful work Chris. Wow.

Love is Grandchildren.

Richabri ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 8:34 PM

She's a real cutie - very unique character :)

linwhite ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 8:39 PM

WOW....this is a cute anima character, very believable. I really like what you've done with her. I do like the ones at .5 value the best. Excellent character work.

lululee ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 9:23 PM

What a fantastic and unique character. Great variety of faces and a very cool look. cheerio lululee

goldtassel ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 9:27 PM

Wow she's incredable! Thank you Chris.

keweljewels ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 9:53 PM

Chris, thankyou, I love her :)

prog ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 10:13 PM

She looks incredible!! One of the best SP characters I've seen-very versitile!!! Wonderful work!

pendarian ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 10:16 PM

Awesome work you two!! Very nice!!! Pendy

secretheart ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 10:35 PM

The two have you have done such a wonderful job with these characters! Really wonderful work.

Tamela.J. ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 10:39 PM

O gosh they are too cute Chris! Excellent work. I actuaaly never seen Steph so cute! :O) Tamela

romanceworks ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 10:58 PM

You are creating some very unique looking charaters. She has such a soulful quality. Nice work you two. :o) CC

deerpath ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 11:01 PM

Another great character! I just love her look, anime elegance!

Kalypso ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2004 at 12:00 AM
Site Admin

Ok, I have a complaint to lodge. You gotta stop previewing these characters before they go into the store!!! Aaargh the agony of having to refresh the store page again and again! It's just cruel! The above was written in jest :) She, like your other characters, is top notch and I'm already in line!

Lyne ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2004 at 12:57 AM

Just amazing! Really inspires art to have such great figures/poses!! :)

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

jeweldragon ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2004 at 4:23 AM

your work is outstanding as usual i love the hard work and details you put into your work your morphs and poses are some of the most exqusite ive seen anywhere thank you so much for her! beautiful work you two !

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2004 at 4:30 AM

She is adorable, Chris!! You and MomCat have done an outstanding job on her!!

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

A_ ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2004 at 4:45 AM

this is so unique! fantastic character and wonderfully detailed poses. really an excellent pack! :)

rockets ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2004 at 5:35 AM

This is a wonderfully different and adorable character...great work Chris and MomCat!

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

rjghise ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2004 at 7:45 AM

Wonderful character. Excellent :)

Bez ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2004 at 10:41 AM

Fantastic characters, I love the variations, well done you two, excellent job

danae ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2004 at 5:35 PM

Very original character! You've both done an amazing job! I just love all the choices and variations. Great work!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.