Fri, Sep 20, 1:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: SixPac asked for morphable alien eggs

JAFO ( ) posted Mon, 06 November 2000 at 3:18 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:29 AM

file_136801.jpg

heres what i'v done so far...still a WIP open to suggestions

Y'all have a great day.

ohman ( ) posted Mon, 06 November 2000 at 10:46 AM

"Feed me Seymour! Feed me all the nite' alooong!!!" lol /Ohman

ohman ( ) posted Mon, 06 November 2000 at 10:49 AM

Really great egg texture. /Ohman

kennect ( ) posted Mon, 06 November 2000 at 5:44 PM

Looks good to me...I fail to find or see the connection between it and "Llttle Shop"...Audrey was alot more appealing than this thing is...I would say it is pretty close to being right on the target....Now where are those face huggers?

kennect ( ) posted Mon, 06 November 2000 at 6:38 PM

file_136802.jpg

You know Sixpac I find your question very interesting as to who or what came first...That is a topic that could be discussed in great detail(sounds crazy I know but I do find it interesting)...The only problem is this forum isn't the place to do it since it has little to do with Poser applications...but still a good question...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.