Thu, Sep 19, 3:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: More Hair Fits for Grace Lion Hair - FREEBIE

Firebirdz ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 5:58 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:49 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=30158

file_123286.jpg

By Special Request - more Hair fits. Hair fit poses for Grace Lion Hair for Daz Stephanie Petite 3, Millennium Girls and The GIRL are available from the Firebirdz Roar! for Grace Lion Hair product page.

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 7:07 AM

Thank you lots for them! s

BlueBeard ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 7:58 AM

Just added it to my wish list!

Turtle ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 9:27 AM

Thank you so very much Chris, I worked yesterday on trying to get a fit to PS girl, and now I won't have that to do. big hugs to you.

Love is Grandchildren.

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 11:10 AM
Site Admin

Thanks! These are a real time saver!

FlyByNight ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 1:13 PM

Thank you so much!

FlyByNight

pendarian ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 2004 at 12:55 AM

Thank you very much Chris!! Pendy

Ethesis ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 2004 at 9:38 PM

Have you thought of adding fits for sixus1.com's H.E.R.?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.