Thu, Sep 19, 12:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: sci-fi digital diplay screen readouts for the SFCS Equipment Pack

davo ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 3:12 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2518

file_123384.jpg

Hi Guys, Daz has just released the digital display screen readout and white base console texture pack for my SFCS Equipment pack. These screens look fantastic and have a very sci-fi look and feel to them. Material pose files are included so changing your screens is simple. There is also a white base texture set for the entire SFCS Equipment pack so your consoles and equipment won't look metal, but more clean and white. Mat pose files are inluded for those as well. (You must already own the SFCS Equipment Pack for these textures to work) Comments welcome and appreciated as usual. Thanks, Davo

davo ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 3:12 PM
davo ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 3:14 PM

Attached Link: http://http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2518

file_123387.jpg

and another... see the entire set at daz

Farside ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 3:20 PM

Looks great, are the rest of the props in these pics the L.C.V.1 Cargo Vessel Interior Package? And are the white textures available for that set? Keep it up :)

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 3:55 PM

Great package! I snapped it up as soon as it was available; I love the clean, white look and the linework gives my renders a very "illustrative" look, for lack of a better description. Looking forward to more for the set, especially ship MATs and cabin/galley furniture. Thanks for a terrific product, as usual! -- Walt Sterdan, Freelance

davo ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 3:56 PM

Hi Farside, Yes, the hull, floor, ceiling and floor pads/steps are part of the LCV1 cargo vessel interior package. The white textures are finished and mat pose filed, just need to get them into my store.

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 12:53 PM · edited Thu, 19 August 2004 at 12:55 PM

How do the displays look on the original textured equipment? Is it just one set of display screens, or are there alternatative for each?

Message edited on: 08/19/2004 12:55

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

davo ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 12:55 PM

file_123388.jpg

The original screens are an ambient blue/gradient screen that looks like this...

davo ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 12:57 PM

There is one texture for each screen in the texture ugrage package.

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 1:37 PM

DOH! I mean, how do the new display screen textures look on the original metal colored equipment. I'm not so keen on the clean white look but i do need the displays. and are there any more sci-fi bits you want to show off, i seem to recall when the equipment came out you dropped in a preview of some other stuff like bunks and such that you were working on. any updates? I need more furnature for my LCV1 :)

davo ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 4:22 PM

file_123389.jpg

Here's a render of the screens with the original metal texture set :-) I have a lot of scifi bits to show off, but don't have time to post them right now, (I'm at work..shhh, don't tell anyone).... I still have bunks, locker stuff, but need to mesh and uvmap them for textures. I got pressed by my partner to finish up my flight vehicle construction set, which is really starting to kick to butt, I'll upload a few images soon. Davo

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 8:00 PM

hummmm. maybe i should just have my paycheck direct deposited into your account :D it would cut out a few steps :D

faveral ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 10:40 PM

I really like that white texture. It makes it even more surreal and spooky.

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 2004 at 10:27 AM

I'm tellin ya, I can see my bank account on one of those screens and it's getting smaller and smaller!!! lol Nice work! Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.