Mon, Sep 23, 4:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 2:16 pm)

Subject: Antares Bridge

Katie_Venra ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 8:48 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 4:23 PM

Does anyone know where i can download Moebius87 Antares Bridge set? I used to have the TOS bridge set which i used a lot but i lost the files and xcalpro.com is slowly going to pay to download for most of there files.

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 9:00 PM · edited Wed, 18 August 2004 at 9:02 PM

Try searching in the freebies. X2000's "looks like TOS" bridge, engine room and other sets are all there. I got them the other day and they're fantastic. Working on another Galaxy Knights piece now using his Observation Deck. Cool!

Message edited on: 08/18/2004 21:02

stonemason ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 9:35 PM

The Moebius87 'Antares bridge' is hosted by billy-home,The links dont seem to be working today though..I've just sent a message to billy about the dead links.

Cg Society Portfolio

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 9:44 PM

Katie, If you can handle lightwave files I can send you the link to a site that has the TOS bridge in .lwo format

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

Katie_Venra ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 9:59 PM

I tried LightWave in Poser 4, didnt work all that good :(

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 10:15 PM

Well, I could load it into my creaky old ver of lightwave and see if I can get it to save as an obj then ask the creator if I could give it away in that form

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 1:44 PM

I think I have it in my zip files but I wouldn't re-distribute unless Moe gave the OK. And then, I don't know the size (email limits that one might encounter).

billy-home ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 2:30 PM

Just checked and it looks like the site hosting the files is gone, I'll contact the guy who was running it and see what happened, if there's no joy I'll have to find a new home for everything. Thanks for the heads-up Stefan. Katie if you want I'll email you the Antares, it's in 5 parts, so it shouldn't kill your mailbox. BTW, I'm in the process of upgrading the bridge set, I've learnt an awful lot since the first conversion of Moe's bridge, I'm only a short way into it, but I'll get there. Billy

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 2:43 PM

Oh! An upgrade would be nice (though it's quite sweet as it is).

billy-home ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 3:06 PM

file_123413.jpg

Here's a pic of the Weapons station Chuck, it's now a proper figure and has a lot more moving parts, it's also been reconverted so the smoothing problem no longer exists. This is the only station that's finished, I decided to do the main part of the bridge firts, which took a hell of a lot of time to do, next on the list is the command station. Billy

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 3:12 PM

I can't remember the weapons station offhand but I was in the command section as little as 2 weeks ago (but I opted to use the CyberChair instead). It was for a training poster. Thanks for the preview and I'll be keeping a watch!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.