Sun, Oct 6, 9:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: WIP - need advice/suggestions

Cyhiraeth ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 12:23 AM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 8:44 AM

file_123825.jpg

Been working on these "puffy" pants and in this extreme pose, I notice that the "crotch" area is exposed (I assure you, this is not intentional ;-) Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on what I might have done wrong that caused this, or what I can do to fix it?

I notice, too, that the pants get rather funky looking in this extreme leg-bent pose....I guess it's because they are puffy? Is there something I can do to give them a more "natural" look when posed like this?

Thanks!

richardson ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 2:24 AM

The easy way to your 1st question is to click on hip and uncheck visible. Magnets are probably whats in store for the puffy legs. They're easy to use but you,ll need a little practice.

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 4:45 AM

file_123826.jpg

If you're using Poser 5, you might try turning off polygon smooth on the parts affected. The Firefly renderer especially is notorious for expanding curves that the artist didn't intend, so this might help.

Jack

xantor ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 4:19 PM

Check if the trousers have apply bulges set in the joint editor and turn them off if they are on.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.