Thu, Sep 5, 8:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Sorry to all the Brycers....

foleypro ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 6:23 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 6:34 AM

Well sorry if you are trying to get My Free Downloads from here I have Exceeded my Bandwidth allowance for this Month...So try Back at the Start of NEXT Month...Last site I had these on it got Hacked/Deleted so Maybe I might Have to fork out some cash and get more Storage here...But for $6.95 I could almost get a way better deal for maybe a few dollars more Right...Anyone got good links to REALIABLE Service and High Bandwidth...?

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 9:02 PM

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

draculaz ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 9:29 PM

bah to ipowerweb. www.icdsoft.com $5/333mb, i'll stake my life on their excellent service. Drac

waldomac ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 11:12 PM

powweb.com is what I use. I have a gigabyte of space, with, like 5 gigs of transfer per day. Yep, per day. Cost $7.77 per month. Domain registration at present appears to be free. Mine wasn't, but it was reasonable at the time. Anyway ... love it. Service has been great. John

Ardiva ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 11:33 PM · edited Sat, 21 August 2004 at 11:37 PM

I have my site at Dreamhost, getting 800 megs of space and 40 gigs of monthly bandwidth all for $9.95 per month. :) http://www.dreamhost.com/shared/comparison.html

...ok I'll shut up now.

Message edited on: 08/21/2004 23:37

pogmahone ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 2:43 AM

"Last site I had these on it got Hacked/Deleted " That's just horrible. Why do people do such things?

foleypro ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 12:15 AM

Nothing Better to do I guess...

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 2:27 AM · edited Mon, 23 August 2004 at 2:30 AM

Drac....can you phone them up ,talk to a real person with a question,then have a solution resolved while you talk?Have the power plug ins like blog, php nuke,free php gallery,...the list goes on with ipowerwebs services. I've used Yahoo(real pricey),angelfire,bravenet,then tried about 3 other free ones. Bah to them.

Message edited on: 08/23/2004 02:30

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.