Mon, Sep 9, 6:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Shayonea Hair - new versatile hair style for V3, V2, SP3 and the GIRL!

Black_Lotos ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 5:06 AM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 1:06 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=Black%5FLotos

file_123848.jpg

SWAM and I are proud to introduce a new, stylish and VERY versatile hairstyle for your characters. Out of the box, 3 hair files are provided for V3/V2, SP3 and the GIRL, but with minor scaling, this hair will fit every one of your characters!

Black_Lotos ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 5:10 AM

file_123849.jpg

The hairstyle comes with 22 styling morphs, 10 full hair colours, 7 pre-mixed styles and additional 10 braids. The braids and hair colours are taken from real hair scans to offer a nice range of realistic to fantasy colours. This hair will never look the same and never boring! Shown are just some of the endless combinations you can achieve!

Black_Lotos ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 5:13 AM

file_123850.jpg

MAT files are provided for all full colours, 10 mixed styles, 10 braid styles and 10 colour strands as well as for 10 preset morphs. For even more versatility you can apply the textures to the multiple materials and layers of the hair and play with the morph dials. And, best of all, the hair is on SALE right now at Renderosity and soon at PoserPros!

Djeser ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 5:29 AM

Any thoughts on including fit poses for Mil Girls?

Sgiathalaich

Black_Lotos ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 5:34 AM

Unfortunately, Djeser, I don't have to Mil Girls, so I can't provide fit poses for them. But I can assure you that it's very easy to fit a hair file to a character, you just have to change the position and sometimes the scale.

Ethesis ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 11:32 AM

If you've visited my renders, you know I've been using H.E.R. recently ... and I pick hair products based on being able to use them with H.E.R.

Black_Lotos ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 11:41 AM

Dear Ethesis. I've just visited your gallery and you have done a very nice series of images :) In the package, there is at the moment no separate fit file for H.E.R. But as this is a .hr2 file and not a conforming hair style, you can easily use this product with any character by using the trans and, sometimes, the scale dials. As far as I know, H.E.R. is free, I could do a fitted version of the hair for you. Please let me know whether you are interested.

Khai ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 12:11 PM

yup the HER is free -( WWW.Sixus1.com ) I for one would love to see a fit for HER ;)

Black_Lotos ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2004 at 12:19 PM

Okay, I'll get to work. I can't promise it for tonight, but I'll have it done by tomorrow :)

Dizzie ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 4:33 AM

file_123851.jpg

what are these?

Black_Lotos ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 7:21 AM

Dear Dizzie, these is an example for the 10 braid styles. They come in 10 colours and are applied via separate Mat files. Here they are bent via the morph dials.

Black_Lotos ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 7:23 AM

Attached Link: http://www.black-lotos.de/shayo_addon.zip

file_123852.jpg

A free update for the Shayonea Hair is available at http://www.black-lotos.de/Shayo_addon.zip It includes the requested fit file for HER from sixus1.com as well as some style files that were missed in the original zip and better P4 Mat files. When asked to overwrite, please click yes.

julialynn ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 5:27 PM

This is really cute hair! Thanks for doing the HER fit pose. That's what made me decide to buy this now instead of just putting it on my wish list. I think HER is a great figure and would love to see more vendors supporting her(HER). :)

Black_Lotos ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 1:46 PM

Dear Julia, thanks for your trust in our products and your feedback. It's good to hear that HER has such a support base, I will keep that in mind! Additional fits for hair products are not so hard to do - and if HER is so widely used I will certainly provide fit files in our next hairstyles :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.