Mon, Sep 9, 4:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: David Fantasy Set Freebie - WIP

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 12:38 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 7:43 PM

file_124179.jpg

I'm working on a FREESTUFF set to go along with the David Fantasy Set over at Daz. Included: Loin wrap with Muscular, Muscular2, Barbarian, Tone, and Superhero morphs. It also has a posable front flap (adding some morphs to it too). New headband, a tribalde sword (I know it's in no way usable for real fighting, but it works great in the Poser realm), war hammer, sandals, and a new necklace. Only 1 textures set for this stuff, pre-applied. Interested? Suggestions? I've got everything textured, all I have to do is package it up and get it to my possible host for evaluation. Again, this is a FREEBIE, not a for-sale product. It's my way of saying thanks to everyone in Poserland.

Calseeor ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 1:51 PM

I think these items look really good. That sword design is killer. :) I really like it. This will make for a really nice freebie set. I may have to get David now.

gillbrooks ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 2:33 PM

This looks S O O P E R !!! Love teh sword but absolutely adore the new headband and necklace! I just got the set yesterday so it'll make a nice addition. Thanks very much!

Gill

Byrdie ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 2:59 PM

Oh, that's yummy! Will the loincloth fit either of the Mikes -- yes I caved and got a new one; still saving for David, though.

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 5:43 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Have M3 but not David. These look great!

FlyByNight

RealitysPoison ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 8:51 PM

Ohh..can't wait.. I always look forward to your freebies, doll!

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 9:04 PM

I'll see about making an M3 version, then... Look for it mid-September.

Byrdie ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 9:32 PM

Ah, man, you're too good to us. We'll have to sacrifice a couple of CGI virgins (male, naturally ;-) in your honor.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 10:07 PM

Hey, at least no one's asked if there's gonna be a Vicky version. :)

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Byrdie ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 10:22 PM

I think you'd just leave the loincloth off for Vicky. ;-)

Dave ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 7:35 AM

Cool. Cant wait... Dave

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 9:02 AM

pdx congrats on the daz deal btw .. nice set. :) Knew it was yours just from the thumbnail .. something about the fit across the chest. Good to see another excellent freebie set from you too :) Lyrra

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 10:43 AM

file_124181.jpg

It this too much? I was playing and came up with this headdress. It you guys like it, I'll include it in the freebie set. Lyrra, that you. Most people recognize my stuff from the skirts (I'm good with skirts - grin). Dave, quit looking at the forums and finish that robot! It looks SWEET! BTW, the texture and morph in the pic are from RawArt's new Urban Samuri at Daz. Nice set, and the textures also work on the David Yoroi Set over at PoserPro's.

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 10:58 AM

Awk, get outta my mind! I'm working now on a character badly in need of some fancy headgear. Tried Mav's but they don't fit right, no fair that Vicky trollop gets all the really neat accessories and the guys get a few ugly helmets -- if they're lucky. Yours looks just perfect for the job.

Dave ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 11:21 AM

Dont exactly go for the head piece, but I do like the top he's wearing. And yes I am working on that Robot. I've got Tailor working on setting up the morphs as we speak. So I've gotta do something while I wait for it to crunch all that data. LOL Dave

xoconostle ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 1:09 PM

I like over-the-top fantasy items ... I've never seen anything like that head piece before. It's pretty darned cool!

Dave ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 8:17 AM

So how's it coming on the freebie? Been working on my bot. Gotta get him UVMapped and then I'm good to go. :) Dave

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 2004 at 8:23 AM

Just got back from Indiana on another trip from hell. I'll be working on it today. All I have left if packaging it up.

SpiceBunny ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 2004 at 9:39 AM

looks with anticipation :D

Dave ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 2004 at 10:12 AM

Yep I cant wait either... dave

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.