Mon, Sep 9, 6:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: The X Factor - Now is your chance to win this!

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 10:51 AM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 9:50 AM

file_124151.jpg

THE X FACTOR There is something in this set of poses that sets it apart. Can it be that 'X Factor'? Diverse. Sensual. Expressive. Each pose has its own personality and life down to the very last detail. Introducing 80 beautiful 'must have' poses. 40 Victoria 3 poses (20 Left & 20 Right) 40 Stephanie Petite 3 poses (20 Left & 20 Right) 20 Bonus Cameras for the V3 Poses ************************************ WIN A COPY of this Pose set by: 1. Being the first two list down the total number of freebies I have currently, what are their names, and where they can be found. AND 2. Listing the number and the names of my products that have been updated. (i.e. been relaunched a 2nd time with new content) Be the first and win this set! Firebirdz

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 10:52 AM

file_124152.jpg

another preview of the poses included

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 10:53 AM

file_124153.jpg

Third Preview

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 10:54 AM

Some art by me using this product:

"M" by Firebirdz

"When Red Touches Black" by Firebirdz

"Elegance" by Firebirdz

"My Little Red Robin..." by Firebirdz

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 10:55 AM

file_124154.jpg

Also coming soon,....preview

A_ ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 11:34 AM

wow, these are just beautiful, Chris. :) I can never seem to get enough of your poses, LOL. they are so natural and full of life!

Turtle ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 11:35 AM

Wonderful Poses Chris, I love theses. Wow!!!

Love is Grandchildren.

Bez ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 11:41 AM

I'm probably way off the mark, but here goes: 7 pose sets available from Freestuff, Rodeo, Caramel Kisses, Zoes' journal, jabi, Mannequin, Fig and Lure, Sensua Trio. Updates - again probably way off the mark Return to New Atlantis, Sensua 3, Sensua 2, Princess Escapades - phew! - bet I've missed some :o) Not to worry, they are all fantastic poses Chris and I love them all, and these look just as fantastic as ever, hugs.....

BonBonish ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 11:43 AM

Wow, they are soooooooooo beautiful poses... each of them so special! Wonderful artwork Chris!

rockets ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 11:56 AM

Love your poses...fantastic!

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

linwhite ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 11:58 AM

Oh, I love it when you do new poses. These are great, sexy, beautiful, and very realistic....(which is actually #1 with me). You're the best in this pose business, hands down.

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 12:11 PM

Wow this looks FABULOUS! Another wonderful package Chris, I love it!

miraty ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 1:28 PM

Nice poses indeed :) wow there were so many stuffs lol.... >WIN A COPY of this Pose set by: 1. Being the first two list down the total number of freebies I have currently, what are their names, and where they can be found. Found in Renderosity Free Stuff Sensua Trio Fig & Lure Mannequin for V3 Jabi Pose Zoe's Journal Firebirdz Caramel Kisses Firebirdz Rodeo Found in Artist page Download Firebirdz Sela Pose Hide V3 Lower Torso - for V3 Mertail 2. Listing the number and the names of my products that have been updated. Sensua 2: Sizzling E-Zones Revisited Jubilee 2004 (it says This is a total update of the original Jubilee) Sensua 3: Hot Sensation Revisited Return to New Atlantis Pose Construction Kit Vol 1: Silhouette (it says THIS IS AN UPDATED PRODUCT, NOW there is a BONUS 15 Prefabricated Poses) Princess Escapades (it says This is an update of the previous version, Princess Escapades. Gray Zone (no mention of adding new content, but mentions of update) Sensua 8: Infinity for V3 & SP3 (it says This is an update of the original Sensua 8: Infinity, poses have been tweaked) Take 5: The New Generation (it says Introducing The New Generation of Take 5 Poses. Note: This package was previously known as Take 5: 15 Poses for Michael 2.0.) Plumes of Peacock (it says updated on your product thumbnail)

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 1:40 PM

very close! but I have more freebies hidden around.

prog ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 3:00 PM

As always, I think your poses are wonderful! Poseing is such a task for me, and yours are always beautiful!!! Thanks-you are the best at this!!

Tamela.J. ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 4:32 PM

O, I LOVE these new ones Chris! Very expressive as all your poses are. I have noticed that your poses never have that blank stare in any POV. Most excellent work as always! Tamela

romanceworks ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 5:24 PM

Wow, Chris, another fantastic group of very sensual and natural poses. We are never dissappointed when we use your poses, they always make the whole character, from face to feet, look so good. :o) CC

romanceworks ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 5:24 PM

Wow, Chris, another fantastic group of very sensual and natural poses. We are never dissappointed when we use your poses, they always make the whole character, from face to feet, look so good. :o) CC

jeweldragon ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 5:51 PM

OMG i think i am getting my insparation back thank you chris these are absolutley beautiful !!!!!

Mahna ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 6:40 PM

These poses are sensational!!

MidnightStorm ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 7:33 PM · edited Sun, 22 August 2004 at 7:40 PM

I'm prolly missing a few but here goes.....
The Freebies located in the Renderosity Freebies area are:

Firebirdz Rodeo
Mannequin for V3
Zoe's Journal
Jabi Pose
Fig & Lure
Sensua Trio
Firebirdz Caramel Kisses

Firebirdz Download Page (Artist DL Page)
Firebirdz Sela Pose
Hide V3 Lower Torso-For V3 Mertail

Found on Roar for Grace Lion Hair
-Hair fit poses for Grace Lion Hair for Daz Stephanie Petite 3, Millennium Girls and The GIRL

-Two beautiful Underwater backgrounds found on Return to New Atlantis page....

Updated Items:
-The Return To New Atlantis new poses added and others tweaked
-Pose Construction Kit Upd --->added bonus 15 prefabricated Poses
-Sensua 8 Infinity for V3 and SP3---->updated...poses tweaked and SP3 ones were done....
-Sensua 3: Hot Sensation Revisited--->updated...ALL poses have been redone, improved and given a fresh look
-Princess Escapades--->updated....
-Jubilee 2004--->updated
-Sensua 2: Sizzling E-Zones Revisited--->updated
-Take 5: The New Generation---->updated, instead of Take 5, it has The New Generation added to its title.. :)
-Plumes of the Peacock -->updated, says it was in the promo image
-Gray Zone --->updated

I really love the way your poses turn out Firebirdz.... :) They are all awesome!!
~* MidnightStorm *~

Message edited on: 08/22/2004 19:40

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 7:58 PM

very very close! there are two more freebies somewhere out here. One is quite a MAJOR one. I did two images with it. All the Updates are correct. Just add Momiji (not really possible to guess as this just was an update on the folder arrangement)

MidnightStorm ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 2004 at 10:00 PM · edited Sun, 22 August 2004 at 10:01 PM

Found another freebie......
Renderosity - Newsletter - Firebirdz - 'Ostrich Plumes' in Poser and OBJ formats

Add Momiji for the updates... :) I still dont remember another freebie being around..I'll think of it eventually...lol..

~* MidnightStorm *~

Message edited on: 08/22/2004 22:01

MidnightStorm ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 12:21 AM

Think I found the last one... :) Couple Pose featured below, together with expressions on the Hana page... :) ~* MidnightStorm *~

Ironsong ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 12:26 AM

Very alive, everyone of them! I like the theme for these a lot.

Firebirdz ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 12:55 AM

hiyas MidnightStrm. Sorry i forgot - there is ONE MORE Freebie after the Hana poses - on another product page :-)

rjghise ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 1:06 AM

Wow! These are fantastic! As well as the poses I love the outfits you've used in the promo. Excellent :)

Dizzie ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 4:58 AM

Great poses! How about some info on the clothes you used....

Firebirdz ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 5:16 AM

Clothing Credits: As Shanim: Aprhodite & Artemis Lingerie (all found here) Billy-t: V3 Mule Set (RMP) & V3 real jeans (Daz) wusamah: Tortoise III, Veronica Year 3 & Never Enough (at Daz) Rumors are Spreading (RMP) One of the high heels is the Daz V3 High Heels set. Face morph is the 'Bombshell morph' by A_ from Sensua 3: Hot Sensation Revisited by Firebirdz and A_ Texture is Nausicaa for V3 by StefyZZ from her site. Using Quarker's Grace Lion Hair Poses for Grace Lion hair from Roar! for Grace Lion Hair by Firebirdz "Link provided here" Have fun! Firebirdz

Dizzie ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 6:55 AM

Thanks! Your poses even make the clothes look great!

MidnightStorm ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 7:18 AM · edited Mon, 23 August 2004 at 7:30 AM

Only other freebie on the Return to Atlantis page was the Textures for the Mertail for V3 by linwhite.... :) Dont know if thats what you meant or not...lol Believe me I was not about to give up til I had checked one more time..lol..There were 14 all together right?

~* MidnightStorm *~

Message edited on: 08/23/2004 07:30

Firebirdz ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 7:32 AM

Cool! that's it! you got all of them. You will receive your prize shortly! Congratulations ! And thank you everyone for participating! Firebirdz

MidnightStorm ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 7:45 AM

Wooo Hooo...Thanks a bunch Firebirdz, this was the first contest I ever won..I really love your work....The poses look so alive... :) ~* MidnightStorm *~

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 8:06 AM

Looks like another very wonderful pose pack. I just love your poses, so natural :) Congrats to MidnightStorm.

secretheart ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 11:05 AM

Another wonderful pack Chris! I can't wait to give these a whirl :)

BonBonish ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 2:44 PM

I just would like to say... congrats to MidnighStorm... You won such a wonderful pose package :)....

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 3:20 PM

Excellent poses, Chris!! These are wonderful and fantastic! Bravo for a super job!

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

MidnightStorm ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 5:51 PM

Thanks all... :) I think its an awesome package too.... Firebirdz has done a super job for sure... Will make an image and post it to the gallery very soon.... :) ~* MidnightStorm *~

Lyric_ ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 6:28 PM

Is it just me that's seeing these released but with the wrong product name?

I closed my eyes and saw heaven, I opened them and the face before me was heaven on earth

Firebirdz ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 6:34 PM

yup. same name as the product before it. no worries. what are the odds of this happening ? I feel like I've won the lottery! Will inform admin:-) Thanks for spotting!

Lyric_ ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 6:38 PM

LOL Not a problem. Took me a minute to realize what was wrong. R'osity's been acting funny all day tho ;)

Congrats BTW Stormi :)

I closed my eyes and saw heaven, I opened them and the face before me was heaven on earth

Lyne ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 6:45 PM

OH cool! I can't wait to use these.. your poses positivly inspire!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Firebirdz ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 6:55 PM

name issue fixed thanks to admin!

lululee ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2004 at 3:22 PM

These are fantastic poses. The expressions are also very nice that come with them. cheerio lululee

pendarian ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 11:56 PM

Totally awesome packages!!! I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!

Richabri ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 11:17 AM

These poses are so wonderfully expressive! Great work as usual :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.