Thu, Oct 3, 1:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Nudity in advertising

renderclipps ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 5:31 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 1:26 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Can somebody please clarify. If I cover a naked woman's private parts with her arms, would this still be considered a nude picture. I'm doing the marketing pics for my product and I'm desperately trying to avoid one of those horrible "no entry" thumbnails. (that thumbnail makes it look like that part of the site is closed) lol. thanks

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 9:14 AM

"If I cover a naked woman's private parts with her arms, would this still be considered a nude picture." I would need to see the image. But it sounds OK. You have to keep in mind the TOS as well : "No Genital contact with ANY object, other than sitting or clothing." Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

renderclipps ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 10:02 AM

ah the tos is probably what i've ben looking for, can you send me the link thanks

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 10:49 AM

Select the Terms of Service link on the side bar in the Renderosity Info drop down menu. Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 11:38 AM · edited Mon, 23 August 2004 at 11:39 AM

Just curious here...why is the thread marked with a nudity tag, if there is no image what-so-ever in this thread? Was it deleted? If no, and there never was an image here to begin with, then something needs to be done about the abuse of tags/flags.

I have seen these abuses many times here at 'Rosity, and the tags feature will not work if people dont use them right..

{this is not aimed at you Renderclipps...just using this as an example ;)} {Edited for typos}

Message edited on: 08/23/2004 11:39

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 12:26 PM

There was never an image attached. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 4:34 PM

Ok, so why the nudity tag??

~Jani

Mark_uk ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 4:42 PM

to get me to look :)

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 5:29 PM · edited Mon, 23 August 2004 at 5:32 PM

Right, and thats not what the nudity/violence tags are for..its a warning system designed to help inform those who prefer not to see those things.

If these tags are put in place just to get someone to click it, then that is an abuse of the system, and should be dealt with. It renders the entire reasons for tags pointless. I click almost every thread link, no matter if there is a tag or not..{depending on the time of day}..so when I came across this, I had to wonder wth was going on, and why this issue {that has happened time and again} hasn't been dealt with...

Message edited on: 08/23/2004 17:32

~Jani

Mark_uk ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 6:39 PM

Well I see what you are saying but it's not quite as bad as no nudity tag only to enter the thread and find NVIATWAS with unfeasably powerful morphs applied to her tits :)

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 6:46 PM

Yea, but that happens too..more than it should..some just get by with "Oops, I forgot to tick that"...~sigh~

~Jani

Kendra ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 7:39 PM

Maybe the tag strayed in here from the Market Place since there's at least one missing there. ;)

...... Kendra

FrenchToast ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 11:01 PM

LoL... everyone in here is looking for the "nudity". It doesn't say "image", gang... heh.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.