Sat, Sep 21, 2:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: FlyerX's shoe pack from freestuff?

freefall565 ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 2004 at 11:35 PM · edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 4:15 AM

was just wandering if anyone had the flyerX shoe pack that used to be in freestuff? I had a fire and lost my computer last year, since that im now up and running and trying to replace some files on my new comp, this is one of those files that is no longer in free stuff and i would love to get a copy of it. maybe someone could email it to me at paris100283@yahoo.com ,. I would very much appriciate the help, thanx, Free

caulbox ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2004 at 2:12 AM

Mmmm... From the readme: License: This product is distributed free of charge. You can use this product for commercial or non-commercial work. You cannot directly or indirectly sell this product. You can redistribute the product as long as is on the original packaged file that was downloaded. I am not responsible for any direct or indirect damage that this product may create. Using the product implies that you agree to the above terms. I think it's ok to send them to you. I'm about to send the two original zips (one is a small update). I'm only on cable so it might take about 15 mins. Cheers

flyerx ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2004 at 2:31 AM

I do not offer them anymore because of bandwith issues. A few people have them available on their sites and if you do a google search for flyerx shoe pack you should find it easily. I just checked it. FlyerX

caulbox ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2004 at 2:48 AM

Actually, I've just realised too, there are two shoe packs which you created (thanks). I'm actually sending (nearly finished as I type) the p4 version, and the update for the Victoria version. You'll need to search for the Victoria pack as suggested.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2004 at 3:52 AM

Attached Link: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlshoepack.html

I have the Victoria Shoe Pack on my site [link] - be aware that you need the DAZ Victoria CLothing Pack to be able to use it fully. I'll look into hosting the Posette pack as well, if it's no longer available elsewhere.

freefall565 ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2004 at 1:03 PM

Thank you all very much 4 your help, im downloading them as i type and thank you very much flyerx 4 creating such a wonderful and versitile shoepack. I love it.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2004 at 6:57 PM

can i see a render plse? love es

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.