Tue, Oct 22, 12:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:52 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Clubbin' Collection for the Girl!

Jim Burton ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2004 at 7:31 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 9:22 AM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2558

file_124645.jpg

The Girl just wants to go out Clubbin'! This is an all new never-before-seen set, includes a not-exactly-what-Elvis-would wear Jumbsuit and a nice ruffle-bottom party Dress, plus a neat pair of Clear Platform Shoes and a Choker Necklace. (All my sets seem to have shoes and chokers in 'em...) ;-)

milamber42 ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2004 at 8:18 PM

Nice work Jim! They are already in my wishlist for later this month. And shoes are good. She needs more shoes :)

Farside ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 2:57 AM

would love to see the jumpsuit for S3P or V3 :)

stallion ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 8:58 AM

Every time I try to budget my poser spending someone come up with something that just calls my cc nice job btw your hi heel morph for Girls feet give her some very nicely shape legs

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

Jim Burton ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 11:39 AM

Thanks Guys! Gee, Farside, I seem to spend all my time converting stuff I've already done to fit other characters, instead of making new stuff! I was sorta thinking the same thing, though. ;-)

shazz501 ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 11:46 AM

this set is STUNNING!!!!! i LOVE those shoes!!!! i have to say Jim,this is your best set to date!! i LOVE it!!!

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 2:09 PM

Awesome work Jim! I especially like that jumpsuit with the shiny texture!

spudgrl ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 2:04 AM

I might just buy the girl after seeing this. But I shure would 2nd the V3 Idea. Jim are you going to be doing anthor shoe pack in the future? I have the day life and Night life shoes and use them all the time, they are some of the best shoes out there. Id love to see an unusal shoe pack. :) Kinda like the shoes you did called "wine glass" shoes. Those were very cool.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 7:46 PM

file_124647.jpg

Thanks guys! Yep, I'm sure I'll do more shoe sets, I sorta named the "Stilettos - the Pumps" set to imply there would be others, like - "the sandals" and "the boots". The wine-glass ones were sort of a trip to never-never land, I'm still wondering if anyone could actually walk in 'em... ;-) Meanwhile, the Girl Mermaid says "what are shoes?"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.