Sun, Sep 22, 2:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Need help with importing PHI file into poser! (convert HIER file)

SolidusSoft ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 4:15 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:23 PM

Hi there! I'm a beginner at making poseable props and figures, and I was following a tutorial, using PHI-builder to make a chest (from Sams3D). In PHIBuilder it looks good, but when I click in Poser5 on "convert HIER file..." and select the phi file, I get the message for the name of the set, so I fill that in and after that, nothing happens. The figures library does open, but according to the tutorial there should be an empty square. But there isn't! Please help me with this! Thanks in advance, SolidusSoft

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 5:26 AM

It's probably something small. Is it possible for us to see the files?

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

SolidusSoft ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 5:58 AM

I'm sorry, I already found out! Really stupid of me. They where in the New Figures directory, though I thought they would be in the directory where the PHI where. ;) Nevermind this question... im now continueing learning joint-editor :)

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 6:01 AM

No worries
Good luck :)

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 5:15 PM

We all have those days....good luck from us also. Let us know if you need any further help. Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.