Sun, Sep 22, 12:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Provide Opions on Michael for relative Newbie?

dharmalion ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 1:13 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Could anybody give me their opinions on how good Michael from Zygote is? I'm thinking about purchasing him, but I would just like to hear people's opinions on just how good he is.

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 1:16 PM

I think he's wonderful, and if you have him you can switch heads with the P4guy and use all his clothes. Marque

Tammy ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 1:57 PM

I wont ever go back to the P4 guy I dont think, combine with a few textures from the store here and the possibilites are endless with him since I bought him I have yet to open the P4 male again. I think he is terrific.

dharmalion ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 2:43 PM

Tammy or anyone else, how about that $25 photorealistic textures from Zygote? How good is a final render without the photorealistic textures?

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 2:48 PM

he rocks :o) i got catherinas textures though so i could have a choice of two heads......Steve

dharmalion ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 2:50 PM

Zygote asks for a "shipping" address. It is a downloadable file, right? Sorry for all the questions, Zygote's customer support is VERY slow to respond.

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 2:55 PM

thats just the standard form just put your address in both and you'll end up with a dload link, they use the same form for cds and dloaded stuff.......Steve

dharmalion ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 2:59 PM

Tammy ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 4:19 PM

Personally I wouldnt buy Zygotes texture, it has a reddish color that needs some adjusting to it, (I did and wish I would have found the others first) you could buy 2 or 3 of Catherinas for that and they are awesome. You definately need some textures with him, the final render isnt the same without them in my opinion.

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 4:30 PM

Grab the textures from the store quick, there are a few on sale and one has the extra eyes for $10 I think. Marque

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 6:19 PM

I like the reddish tint ... Looks like Liam Neeson's coloring or a bunch of others that would be appropriate for what I do ... But I also have one of Catherina's ...

melanie ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 6:57 PM

Michael is the only male character I use now. He's incredible. I did get the Zygote texture for him, but I took it into Photoshop and took the saturation down a bit to dampen the redness. You would be more than pleased if you buy him. He's so diverse and versatile. With the morphs, you can make him look like almost any character you can imagine. Do go get him! You won't be sorry. Melanie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.