Tue, Oct 8, 11:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 8:34 am)

Subject: Exporting image files with sound

ajvelez ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2004 at 2:17 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

Hello, how are you? I was wondering if anyone else is having issues trying to render 720x480 30fps animation image files when there is a sound file in the mix. I use the sound file only for reference to pose my actors and then reintroduce it later in Premiere. I have tried this a couple of times and my render gets close to the end and says not enough memory. I am going to try clearing the sound file next time, but just wanted to know if someone has tried this before.

ockham ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2004 at 2:21 PM

I've done this many times, with 640 x 480. (Used VideoMach to re-assemble the result after some image processing.) No problem at that size. I don't think I've ever used 720x480, though.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

ajvelez ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2004 at 2:51 PM

Thanks much! A little confirmation always helps!

svdl ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2004 at 9:23 AM

I've made animations with sound files at different resolutions, it all worked after installing Poser 5 SR4.1. Poser 5 had a known memory leak issue with rendering animations, it is supposed to be fixed with SR4.1. Could that be the problem?

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

ajvelez ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2004 at 10:10 AM

Well, I'm using Poser 4.0 Pro Pack. I have a 699 frame render going at 720x480, motion blur, anti alias and it has been going about 16 hours and it's on frame 164. I am making an image sequence and it seems to be doing fine. This time I used the 'clear sound' option under the 'animation' menu. Previous renders have krapped out on me, so I hope this solves the problem. The things I do for 20 seconds of animation!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.