Mon, Sep 23, 12:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: entry photography contest august 2004 Glass

a-blue--angel ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2004 at 11:26 AM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

file_125350.jpg

My first 'serious' photos started only this month. This is because I considered my photos only as basics to create works that belong in the 2D-area. Shortly after buying a tripod this month I started to experiment with my camera (digital, Canon G3). The results do satisfy me, but they are never good enough for printing... the pixels always stay visible. The only negative point for digital photography. Nevertheless it's very fun trying to make good shots...

Any coment or suggestion welcome!

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2004 at 6:52 PM

No disrespect....I don't even see it as Glass....I see it as a Woman in a Shawl....with a fine Neck :] It's fun to experiment, it is Creating with the Camera, with the help of Your "Mind's Eye"....I can suggest nothing....but, the Image is never the less, very easy on the Eye. Congratulations!

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 2004 at 6:25 PM

A woman with a shawl! Gee I saw black likorish and a pout of some creamy substance with a fishnet! But then I looked again. This is a neat picture. Makes me want to see the bottome though! Bsteph

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.