Mon, Sep 9, 5:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Free model ready now...Office Desk and Chair for The Computer

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 4:03 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 5:44 PM

Attached Link: http://www.sams3d.com

file_125906.jpg

Well we released it early, it was ready so why make you wait. Have fun and hope you like it. Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 4:03 AM

file_125908.jpg

shazz501 ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 4:07 AM

ooooh,nice one!!!! and a whole lot tidier than mine ;) thanks for sharing :D

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 4:18 AM

You know the desk was modeled after mine, but the funny thing is, we were really poor when we needed a desk, it was about 10 years ago, anyways, Mike said I can make you one and he made this desk for me out of 2 old doors we found on the side of the road. Everything was constructed from the doors, except the siders for the printer, we bought them for $2.40 at the hardware store. I still use it today, best desk I have ever had. Sharen

Irish ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 4:41 AM

Impressive!!! Thanks for a terrific freebie...gorgeous modelling and texturing!! :)

JenX ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 5:33 AM

wow, that is awesome! heh...great work on and off the computer :D

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

jehllm ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 6:10 AM

thank you - quality work!

shadizars ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 7:54 AM

Great freebie. Your work is always amazing. I'm thinking of building a new desk so I'll have to take a close look at yours.

OReillyTX ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 9:21 AM

Thank you for all your wonderfull free stuff.

genny ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 10:34 AM

Thanks Sharen, I can see that your Mike is very talented in many ways. Making a desk from a couple of doors....very creative and a wonderful story. (:

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 12:29 PM

Already?! LOL thanks Sharen!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

lhiannan ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 4:09 PM

Now we need the clutter :D Looks great and the computer from before is wonderful!

masha ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 5:12 PM

How terrific is that?!! How terrific are all your give-aways!! Thanks so much! masha

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 6:51 PM

Glad you all like them. Sharen

Suede ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 11:45 PM

sweet! I dont know HOW you find the time to do all this :) thank you!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2004 at 4:02 AM

Have lots of time when Survivor isn't on....LOL...but it is coming soon, so you know what that means.....don't call me then. LOL Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.