Tue, Oct 22, 1:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Ack, irritated at self

Kristta ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 7:12 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:48 PM

I've done a grand total of about 4 images with Poser. That's it, just four. I just noticed this morning that I posted one of them in the wrong gallery. I posted it in the "Poser" gallery instead of the "beginner". This irritates me because I already have a few comments on it and over a hundred views of it. Maybe I should quit posting my stuff before 8am! Kristta

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 7:19 AM

Yes, but always render before 8 AM; my best designs come when I'm half asleep. :) Jack

OberonX ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 9:30 AM

If you click the edit button under your image, you can change the gallery (and any other information) without having to re-upload the picture or losing your hits and comments.

Kristta ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 11:33 AM

Oberon, bless you and huge hugs. I didn't know I could do that. Thank you (and I'm off to change the gallery)! Kristta

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 12:49 PM

a hundred views? and the problem is?..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Kristta ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 1:06 PM

No, it's not a problem of number of views. I was just embarrased that the third thing I did was in the Poser gallery instead of the beginner gallery. I'm really not feeling confident enough to jump in with the big kids yet. Kristta

lhiannan ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 2:10 PM

I'm really not feeling confident enough to jump in with the big kids yet. I mean no offense to ANYONE... But, have you SEEN the Poser gallery? :) If anyone's brought their image anywhere near Poser, it seems to go into the Poser gallery. But, do post in the beginner gallery, hopeful someone will come by with true helpful tips and not just trolls and applauders :D

Kristta ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 3:34 PM

Thinking I should go look at Poser gallery. I have heard that if you are just starting out, the beginner gallery is the best place to get helpful ideas on how to make the image better. I do know that some of the images that appear in the Poser gallery would be better placed in the beginner gallery. Until I render something that just blows me away, I'll stick to the beginner gallery (thought process here: if I am not blown away, how will my image blow others away when displayed along with the other 6000 images uploaded today). Kristta

slinger ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2004 at 7:25 PM

I always seem to end up modeling or rendering stuff at 3 in the morning, knowing I'm gonna get around three and a half hours sleep before I get up for work. Who the heck knows what galleries some of my pics may end up in? ~lol~

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.