Sun, Sep 22, 2:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Poser 3 free?

Wadus ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2000 at 11:34 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

I heard that 3d World Magazine was giving away Poser 3 in their magazine. Is this true and if so where can I get a copy of it? My town dosent know 3d mags or apps exist and I cant find 3d world magazine online.

Kurka ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2000 at 8:09 AM

You can try Border Books, or Barnes and Noble.

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2000 at 3:13 PM

3d world magazines web site is www.3dworldmag.com if they did give away poser 3, what ISSUE??? I would love to get my hands on it...Bad

Maxxtro ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2000 at 5:26 PM

Hold your horses : 3dWorld Magazine is NOT giving away poser3 for free! You still have to purchase it! So take your hands off it and get your hands on your wallet.

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2000 at 7:56 PM

YES IT IS!!!!! the latest magazine has Poser 3 for FREE!!! just like when they gave away Bryce 3 with their magazine, now you can get Poser 3!! I'm getting the magazine tomorrow, totally kewl!

thuffner3 ( ) posted Sun, 12 November 2000 at 6:48 AM

The program is free, It's the Publication before 1-11-01 The damned store put an SKU stamp over all the info so I can tell you the numbers. I can tell you it has Action Man on the cover, and you can order back issues from WWW.3Dworldmag.com

liquid2021 ( ) posted Sun, 12 November 2000 at 8:52 AM

listen up fools poser 3 is free with 3d world i have it on my hard drive.all the the uk mags give away top programs iv got truespace 3.bryce 3.an poser 3in the past 6 months an the guy above is right its www.3dworldmag.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.