Fri, Sep 20, 1:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: New Character

KenS ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 6:19 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:21 AM

file_137298.jpg

This guy is almost done. Ill hopefully have him posable by the end of the week. Ken

JAFO ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 6:23 AM

cool beaners.... nice job

Y'all have a great day.

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 6:47 AM

Ha, Ken nice work! Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 8:11 AM

He He ... Saw the movie a few weeks back though I missed part of it. Looks good

pdblake ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 12:56 PM

The model's great, the movie was lousy.

MaterialForge ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 8:25 PM

Aw, man, this is too cool! I'm a big fan of this movie, and I'm showing my age here, but I saw it in the theaters in '79...the scene where the meteor rolls through the ship was AWESOME on the big screen... Sorry, back on track now... Great work, FT! Any plans to do any more of the characters? Max, maybe?

tmg ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 8:32 PM

Thats Great! Does bring back memories! :)

kennect ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 9:44 PM

sad part is I can't even remember the name of the film now....I just remember it was another flop for Disney at the time....The meteor scene was great though.....So what was the film's title?

kennect ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 9:50 PM

Finally, with a few minutes thought....The Black Hole...Obviously I am slipping here...Pay no attention to me......

ScottA ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 11:58 PM

That movie was ahead of it's time. Remember the shooting gallery? Vincent kicked butt there. Looks good FT. ScottA

KenS ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2000 at 1:05 AM

file_137300.jpg

This guy will be available as a static mesh on my site tonight, Virus is Poserizing him for me when he gets a chance between the Alien project him and SixPac are working on. Ken BTW-thanks for the compliments-I really appreciate the feedback.

KenS ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2000 at 1:07 AM

oops, I forgot, I am getting ready to start on old B.O.B. and Max next, after them, I might try knocking out the STAR and Sentry robots(humanoids). Ken Again

MaterialForge ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2000 at 9:56 AM

Looks like it might be time for me to start some texture work - I've got this on video, so Holland and Pizer's uniforms shouldn't be that hard...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.