Sat, Sep 21, 11:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Looking for....

Mercy ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 2004 at 10:05 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:29 PM

Hi all. I've just started an image and everything is coming together well for a change... except for one thing... does anyone know if there is a prop anywhere of a scrub brush? Like the kind you use in the bathtub to wash your back? And a bar of soap? :) Thanks much for your assistance.

cooler ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 2004 at 11:59 PM

file_126904.jpg

there's a bar of soap & soap dish in my freebies at 3D Commune. If no one else gets around to the scrub brush I'll throw something together later if you can get me a reference pic of what you're looking for

FrenchToast ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 12:30 AM

LoL... before I read this page I was going to SAY... that looks like a bar of soap!

Mercy ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 12:45 AM

Thanks for the soap Cooler. I'll keep hunting for the brush. If I can't find one I'll see if I can find an image of what I'm looking for :)

cooler ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 2:11 AM

file_126905.jpg

too late... I had some time to kill waiting for a download :-) (71K zipped, pp2 format, prescaled for P4 people, template included) email me at coolerbear@att.net for a copy

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.