Mon, Sep 9, 10:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: If you are looking for me - OT

3-DArena ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 3:19 PM · edited Tue, 27 August 2024 at 2:43 PM

I hope the admins won't mind me posting this here, but the majority of those contacting me or I'm workign with read this forum. I have been sswamped with "where are you?" emails and I simply can't answer them all) This is a default "notice" edited to remove any "commercial" comments for those I'm workign with. --------------------------------------- On Tuesday, August 31st at about 6pm my 15 year old son was riding his bicycle and was hit by a truck. He was thrown over 100 yds and laid in a ditch for over 30 minutes (911 dispatch, despite 5 phone calls sent the EMTs to 4 different locations) before he was flown to UVA hospital. He suffered a severe concussion, bleeding on the brain, a fracture at the base of his skull, several fractured vertabrae in his lower lumbar, a fractured wrist and his scapulea (shoulder blade) is fractured the entire length of the "angel wing". My son was on an hour to hour watch with no guarantees that he would survive less than a week ago - I have not left his side until just now (he is sleeping and with his father near by). He has done amazingly well and even his doctors are surprised and pleased, so much so that he was sent home today. He is off the anti-seizure meds and the anti-psychotic meds (for the brain trauma) and is allowed to walk and move SLOWLY with assistance. I will not be online as much, so for anyone who was waiting for a mass release - please do not wait for me. I will be slow to finish up packaging and product images, they are honestly just not a priority to me right now.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

blonderella ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 3:30 PM

....sending prayers....

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 3:44 PM

Yes, more prayers coming your way. My son was recently run off the road while riding his bike to work and broke his collar bone.

FlyByNight

Elsina ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 3:46 PM

I hope he will be well soon! My prayers and thoughts are with you. - Elsina.

My gallery @ Renderosity

Porthos ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 3:52 PM

Prayers heading you're way - wishing him a speedy recovery!

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

PabloS ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 4:15 PM

This hits so close to home. You have my prayers too.

geep ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 5:15 PM

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

ford3auss ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 5:20 PM

All my Prayers, go to you and your family..

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 5:28 PM

Oh my LSM. My deep prayers and thoughts are with your son and you and your husband.

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 5:48 PM

I'm very sorry to hear of your misfortune. I echo all the above sentiments.

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 6:00 PM

I'm glad to hear that he's doing well and has been allowed to go home and move around a little. My hopes and prayers for a full recovery! Good luck and energy to you and your family.

Irish ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 6:07 PM

So sorry to hear this but extremely happy to hear your Son is on the mend. Take care of both you and your Family ~ that's what's really important. :) Irene

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 6:20 PM

My best wishes to you and your family.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 7:44 PM

Oh my God!!, I send you all my prayers and best wishes. Many hugs from Sweden. Mychelle.

rockets ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 7:47 PM

Oh Shawn, I'm so, so sorry to hear about this. I'm glad to hear though that he is doing well and will be sure to keep him and your family in my prayers. Hugs...Carol

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 8:08 PM

Deep sympathies, LSM, and of course you mustn't pay any attention to Poser stuff while you have family matters of such magnitude going on. Your priorities are of course exactly right. I am glad to hear that your son is recovering, and hope with all my heart that his recovery will continue to be speedy and complete. Best wishes for you and your family.

lesbentley ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 8:17 PM

My best wishes are with your son and you. Les.

pzrite ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 8:44 PM

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way too. Please keep us updated on his condition (when you're able). Lee

JVRenderer ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 9:00 PM

I wish your son a speedy recovery. JV

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

majesticartist ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 9:55 PM

My prayers are with you and your family,God bless for a full and speedy recovery hon Nancy

Lemurtek ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 10:07 PM

Best Wishes for son, LSM! Regards- Lemurtek

genny ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 10:24 PM

My prayers are with you to LSM....and hopes for a speedy recovery for your son.

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 10:36 PM

Very sorry to hear about this. I pray that your son recovers both quickly and fully.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

pokeydots ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 10:39 PM

Will keep your son and your family in my prayers. God Bless!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 11:07 PM

recent local events that echo this give me additional worry, and you are in my thoughts and actions for only the best.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

anniemation ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 11:14 PM

Sending prayers your way. Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Gareee ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 11:18 PM

Best of luck, hon!

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

BonBonish ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 11:31 PM

... sending prayers...

rowan_crisp ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 12:11 AM

My family's best to yours, and a speedy recovery for your son.

Foxseelady ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 1:53 AM

I am so sorry to hear this news. It's aweful and from the heart of this mother to you, I send you prayers and hugs tonight. I am happy to hear he is home now with you all.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 4:51 AM

Oh my gosh, our prayers are with you. I can't even imagine the horror of this. If you need anything, anything, please let us know, we are all here to help. Again our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Sharen and Mike

bjergtrold ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 7:15 AM

So sorry to hear this, my best wishes to your son.

You know what is right for you. I know what is right for me.

dlk30341 ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 8:56 AM

Oh my word!!! My best wishes to you & yours & a speedy recovery for your son!!!!

Turtle ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 9:34 AM

The very best to your son, Who sounds like is very strong to have made it this far, and with all the prayers, luck, care in the world to him, We wish for his 100% recovery. And big hugs to you and your husband. Your child hurt, no words seem right, except Lots of love to all of you.

Love is Grandchildren.

PilotHigh ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 7:16 PM

Blessings to everyone...

Aeriol

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 4:15 AM

Just concentrate on your family, all else can wait. Sending prayers your way for a quick recovery for your son, and for you and your husband as well. Try to remember to get enough rest. Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.