Fri, Sep 20, 12:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Another flower...my *final?* version

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 3:08 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

file_126961.jpg

what do you think of my finished project? would appreciate critiques and comments. thanks!

LostPatrol ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 1:36 PM

I like this it is very pleasing to the eye and would make a nice picture for the wall; the framing is very nice too. I do however prefer the original the compo and DOF are great. Just my preference, and in no way reflects on the great work you have done with it. I dont know if you realise that you could have put all three images in one message, by replying to your own message and uploading another image to it etc, it would make it easier for people to scroll through them all without having to go back, you could also get all your replies in one long message. Regards LP

The Truth is Out There

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 1:40 PM

i appreciate your input, LP!!! thanks for taking the time to view and comment. if i could infringe just a bit more on your time, could you tell me how to put all three images in one message please. You're absolutely right; it would be so much easier to have them all in one. i didn't know how to do it. much appreciation, TV

LostPatrol ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 1:48 PM · edited Sun, 05 September 2004 at 1:50 PM

When you make the original post you upload your image by using the brows button, if you then come out of the message that you posted and go back in to it there is a box to add a comment below that box there is also another brows button to add another image, I dont know if there is a limit but I know you can repeat a few times.

I hope this makes sense

LP
In fact you dont have to come out of the message I think you can just continue with another image comment etc.

Message edited on: 09/05/2004 13:50

The Truth is Out There

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 2:38 PM

appreciate it. i'll give it a try! thanks for your help. TV

FearaJinx ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 11:39 PM

I like this one too!!! I agree with what TV said. The colors are nice!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 12:05 AM

thanks so much for your input! TV

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.