Thu, Sep 19, 11:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Even when you know it cannot possibly work...

Misha883 ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 7:36 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

file_127282.jpg

As sort of a sequel to Donald's thread about salvaging something which does not quite work out; how about knowing a photo is pretty hopless, but trying anyway? On a boat. Handheld. Rocking.

FearaJinx ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 8:55 PM

Different and very neat! At least you gave it a try!

TMGraphics ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 9:43 PM · edited Mon, 06 September 2004 at 9:43 PM

file_127283.jpg

I think it look pretty kool! Hope you dont mind my tinkering real quick with your image and reposting it, (will delete my post if it is a concern), there are alot of nice colors in there to tinker with!

TMG

Message edited on: 09/06/2004 21:43

Misha883 ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 9:46 PM

Cool!

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 11:44 PM

i like the abstractness! :]

tvernuccio ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 1:16 AM

interesting what you did, Misha. i like it...and TMG's also. nothing more interesting than this kind of expressive abstract art. i've been working on really looking at my images, especialy those i have chalked up to junk. i'm focusing this week on cropping, trying to salvage an image by taking on a different crop. i did that with "Decisions" which i posted today in my gallery. TV

LostPatrol ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 11:58 AM

I done something similar in Glasgow years ago (in my youth)not as good as this though. Yes there is camera shake however I kind of like it, the effect is pretty cool, the re-work id pretty cool too. Boats can be so cruel, I had some seal shots from a boat that didnt quite work out maybe I will try something like this.

The Truth is Out There

DHolman ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 2:12 PM

file_127285.jpg

Whooops ... repost with the right image this time. :) Hope springs eternal. :) Scary part is, I'm looking at it thinking "wow ... that's screwed" at the same time I'm playing with it trying to make "something out of it". And even scarier, I kinda like the way the "something out of it" came out. Of course, now it's not a photo. :) I think I need a Photoshop intervention now. :) -=>Donald

tvernuccio ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 3:37 PM

Ah...i like this one much better. I think it's still a photo...just a manipulated one :) Is a manipulated photo still a photo? Or, how manipulated can a photo be to still be a photo?? Regardless, this is good stuff! TV

Misha883 ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 6:08 PM

...starry, starry night!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.