Wed, Sep 25, 5:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 1:55 am)

Subject: Now available -- Furrette 2.0

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 2:48 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 5:25 AM

Furrette's development is completed and she's ready for your downloading pleasure. I currently have the first clothing pack, texture set, and hairstyle uploaded, along with an eye-texture pack. Expect more in the coming months.

Here are some preview pics:

f2cupsizes.gifMessage1914469.gif

f2ziggyhair_preview23.jpg

Message1914218.jpg

Message1915280.jpg

Message1915663.jpg

Message1889926.jpg

I'm submitting everything to Free Stuff this hour. I don't know how long the evaluation process will take, but for those of you who can't wait, SpiritWolf448 is very kindly mirroring the files on his site:

448Studios

Drop by and say hello. He's even started a forum dedicated entirely to Furrette.

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 4:40 PM

Lokks like the long wait is over. Thank you very much!!!:)

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

LadyTieryn ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 4:59 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_127042.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! She's lovely. :) All poser, no postwork.

xoconostle ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 5:06 PM · edited Sun, 05 September 2004 at 5:07 PM

LD, may your generosity and altruism return to you a thousand times over. Thanks very much!

Message edited on: 09/05/2004 17:07

texmextortilla ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 5:19 PM

Thanks a lot for the wonderful figure.

jjsemp ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 6:23 PM

Great job, Little Dragon. She's already starring in my latest animation. Thanks very much! -jjsemp

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 6:43 PM

For some reason, the breast-size morphs for the tank top do not work. Until I can update the clothing .zip, here's the fixed CR2. Extract it to your Poser folder and allow it to overwrite the original tank top CR2.

F2 TankTop Update (53KB)

My thanks to SpottedKitty for bringing this flaw to my attention.

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 8:27 PM

I have been looking forward to this, thank you.

tonymouse ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 9:17 PM

she looks great, but I have to ask, is there a furaldo 2.0 in our future?? ;)

Torulf ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 9:23 PM

Thank for your fantastic furry figures.

TG

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 9:37 PM

In another thread LD mentioned that not only is furraldo, all new mesh, in development, so are digitigrade versions of both.

tonymouse ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 9:50 PM

Cool!

genny ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 10:39 PM

Thank you LD (:

JoPol ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 11:35 PM

Delurking long enough to express my admiration and appreciation of your work. And to give a heartfelt Thank You for your generousity in giving to the community. Not only of the models you have made available, but also the seemingly effortless recall from the LD5 Database.

Sincerely,

JoPol

Meowth ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 11:44 PM

Thank You! Thank You! Going to play now! Meowth

Lemurtek ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 1:27 AM

You Rock LD! Great attention to detail, style, and technical savvy! Yet again, you've raised the bar (darn you! :) Thanks for a great figure! Regards- Lemurtek

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 5:03 AM

file_127043.jpg

The clothing pack doesn't have much in the way of textures yet (I'm hoping that some of this community's talented texture-artists will eventually contribute), but here's a quick texture for the F2 t-shirt. It was inspired by a recent [Sabrina Online](http://www.sabrina-online.com/strips/SabOnline318.GIF) comic strip.

(And yes, I checked with Eric before making this!)

T-Shirt Texture (962KB JPEG, right-click-and-save)

ynsaen ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 5:43 AM

LD, I'm not always the greatest with texturing, but I promise you some textures and more for her as soon as I have a few free moments :) And, speaking of free, They'll be that, as well.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

RedHawk ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 6:00 AM

bookmarking.....

<-insert words of wisdom here->

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 6:23 AM

Quote (Little Dragon): The clothing pack doesn't have much in the way of textures yet (I'm hoping that some of this community's talented texture-artists will eventually contribute) I could work something up I'm sure :o). Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 6:25 AM

BTW, she's adorable!! :o) Laurie

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 10:32 AM

wow..every link under the sun, and poseable characters? you're just too useful..;) thanks.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Chas ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 10:48 AM

Very cool! Thank you.

Madrigal ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 2:21 PM

Thanks very much Little Dragon - my bf's gonna go wild over her :D

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

SpottedKitty ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 2:51 PM

Nice shirt texture, LD — maybe a good thing, though, you didn't do one for Zig's shirt from a few strips further on... Just checked the new Tank Top .cr2 and it works perfectly. I have an (evil, of course) idea...

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 3:50 PM

:-)

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

BtaraKtahn ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 1:40 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've been hoping an updated Furrette would be available! I couldn't really do much with the other one because I couldn't get rid of her T-Shirt to dress her up how I needed her to look. Now, if I can just get something to convert Vickie, Stephanie and Mike clothes to her... Is anyone working on Renaissance/Pirate clothing lines for this character?

Furrette 1 and 2 side-by-side pirate image comparisons - 95.9 KB
I couldn't really show much more of the image on the top vixen as the T-Shirt just didn't work with the whole pirate captain concept I had for the character. The one on the bottom.... needs some clothes.
:o)

Is there a dial I haven't figured out yet which will rotate her ears laterally (or whatever down along the side of her head would be) so that hats can be placed on her without poking through brims and things?

"A friend is an enemy who hasn't got the GUTS to KILL you!" - Judy Tenuda

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 2:47 AM

file_127044.jpg

I have some experimental ear morphs that didn't make the final cut. They lower the ears, and fold the ears back along the skull. Why weren't they included? Because they don't play well with the other ear morphs, and severely muck up their posability.

Still, if you want them, I can pack them up for you. Caveat emptor.

A better solution might be to adjust the ears' joint parameters, permitting them to fold the way you wish. They aren't easy to tweak, though.

As an aside, you might want to change her brow-colour to red, to match her hair.

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 8:58 AM

Thanks L.D., I just dl'd her and all her stuff. haven't gotten to checkin' her out yet but I like those uncut ears! - TJ

BtaraKtahn ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 5:03 PM

Thanks, Little dragon, I threw the second image together just to see what the new character could do. I didn't think to recolor the eyebrows. I was busier trying to find the right lights and shutting off the left bang so you could see the face... Bad, Btara! No biscuit! But, since it's just a test image, it doesn't really matter that much. And yeah, the Ear Morph looks like trouble, but if it helps tweak the head a little for hats, may as well pack it up and ship it for anyone who wants to try and juggle it with the others (along with a disclaimer that it's a pain to work with). I'm willing to give it a shot. Would it be a Z-Rotate that would turn them down the way they would need to be? I'm still not very good at all of this and have no idea what goes into making a morph. I think I'll just sit back and shut up, now. :o)

"A friend is an enemy who hasn't got the GUTS to KILL you!" - Judy Tenuda

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 6:24 PM

I'll be working on an ear-extensions add-on pack next month, which hopefully will provide some extra flexibility. But I'll see about preparing those other two morphs this week. The accessories pack (coming soon) will include some headgear. I'd love to do a pirate or Renaissance outfit for Furrette, but in truth, I wouldn't know where to start. I don't believe my modeling skills are up to that yet. The thought of doing a mere biker jacket is daunting.

KumikoNatashi ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 12:25 AM

file_127045.jpg

Little_Dragon,

I must thank you for making Furrette 2 mostly compatable with posette's clothing.

It opens a lot of possibablities :)

WIP (yes I know the right hand should be reposed) :)

SpottedKitty ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 2:51 AM

Oh, that's neat!!! I think I have that Japanese outfit somewhere... I wonder...

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 3:33 AM

Attached Link: http://iso.power.ne.jp/miyou.htm

The japanese outfit is at the link, there are some other great outfits there, too. The kunoichi pack the yoroi orleans set etc etc. I wonder how furrette 2 would look with the duffle coat set?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 4:03 AM

I must thank you for making Furrette 2 mostly compatable with posette's clothing.

You're welcome. Didn't really plan it that way, but the original Furrette was derived from Posette's joint parameters, and despite all the tinkering that led to v2.0, they're still a relatively close match. A pity that Victoria's clothes don't conform as well.

I still have my copy of the Tailor utility somewhere; I should see if it works with Furrette.

Man, that's a big umbrella ....

I wonder how furrette 2 would look with the duffle coat set?

Only one way to find out, xantor.

Another personal render from my collection:

f2vixenpreview08.jpg

The blue gecko in the foreground is Marmoe, a friend of mine from another messageboard. He was dragged into a spirited discussion with Brianna, and she eventually had him eating popcorn out of her hand.

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 5:46 AM

file_127046.jpg

Yes, Furrette will use Posette clothes, with a little tweaking to deal with poke-through...

KumikoNatashi ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 11:29 AM

Attached Link: http://yokohama.cool.ne.jp/tomiya910/

>> *Man, that's a big umbrella ....*

Yes the umbrella is a bit large, I like it tho :)

It's perfect for keeping sun and rain out of her fur. (and hiding defects in the terrain) :)

Found it at the above site under "NeoJapan"

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 12:19 PM

file_127047.jpg

The orange one is saying to the other "fancy dress costume? what fancy dress costume?".

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 9:23 AM

Just a note for anyone monitoring this thread ... the skunkette texture set is now available at 448Studios (here are some preview pics), and lhiannan is working on an African wild-dog texture.

F2SkunketteTex_thumb.gif

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 12:18 PM

file_127048.jpg

Sometimes, you just *know* where the Army will send you.

lhiannan ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 2004 at 5:54 PM

My African Wild Dog set is out and about :) Check for the link from LD's post #39 (I could give you a direct link but then you couldn't admire my WIP shots, now could you? ;D)

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 2004 at 6:39 AM

file_127049.jpg

Here's my humble offering for Furrette 2 and Little Dragon. Many thanks for this great figure, looking forward to seeing more of her and her companions

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 2004 at 3:40 AM · edited Mon, 20 September 2004 at 3:47 AM

Good job of posing, freyfaxi. And you're welcome.

I have the first accessory pack mostly assembled at this point. Unfortunately, it was too late for my bandwidth this month. If I split it into the individual items, I could upload them into the Free Stuff forum at PoserPros, but I'd rather keep it all in one archive, which means you couldn't have it until October. Opinions?

Here are some preview pics:

Eyepatch and earring
Glasses
Goggles
Legwarmers
Necklace (conforming and posable, with four geometry-swapping pendants)
Belt (conforming, fitted for jeans, shorts, and skirt, with studded morph and three buckle styles)

Message edited on: 09/20/2004 03:47

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 2004 at 8:20 AM

I wouldn`t mind waiting a couple of weeks to get the full pack.

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 2004 at 1:18 PM

Well, you've missed Talk Like A Pirate Day, so another couple of weeks won't matter much.

SpottedKitty ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 2004 at 1:31 PM

I wouldn't mind the wait, either. One thing that would help, though, is proper morphs for the different species — I've tried for a while, and I still can't get the muzzle, ears and tail to come out quite right for the skunk and vixen. There were MOR pose files for the original Furrette to go with the MATs, any chance of the same this time round? Is anyone else working on them?

jjsemp ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 2004 at 1:52 PM

A cat morph would be nice, too! -jjsemp

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 2004 at 7:10 PM

There were MOR pose files for the original Furrette to go with the MATs, any chance of the same this time round?

Yes, I could make matching MOR poses, if there's sufficient demand. I wanted to see how everyone else did at "rolling their own" characters, first.

Well, you've missed Talk Like A Pirate Day, so another couple of weeks won't matter much.

Just ten days, actually. And I posted an early beta of the eyepatch to the Free Stuff Club forum at PoserPros during the weekend, in case anyone wanted to do pirate renders.

A cat morph would be nice, too!

She already has the pointy-ears, slited eyes, and feline-muzzle morphs. I'll see if I can come up with something more cattish, though, before I release the various feline textures.

MissMab01.jpg
Miss Mab Amber M. Panyko, DMFA

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 2004 at 7:16 PM

And no, the Miss Mab character won't be released to the public, since she isn't mine. The turquoise eye texture will be included in an upcoming texture set, though, and I might eventually make the posable faerie antennae, wings, and Mab dress available if Amber permits it.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 2004 at 9:53 PM

As an aside - does anyone know of a suitable outfit that Furette can wear to give her a "Florence Ambrose" (a la "Free Fall" cartoon) look ? A catsuit with what looks like diagonal slash pockets ?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 2004 at 10:06 PM

I have the plantigrade edition of the Florence Ambrose jumpsuit right here ....

f2ffjumpsuit_preview.jpg

.... same one she wore for the DragonCon room party, although hers wasn't chromed-up like in this pic. I haven't asked Mark yet for permission to make it available. I'll do that tonight.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.