Thu, Sep 19, 9:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Sydny Electric storm

LostPatrol ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 9:59 AM ยท edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 6:57 AM

file_127646.jpg

This is not my work and I cant travel that far that fast. If I could do that I would enter myself in the speed challenge :-) This image was shot within the last few days and so I am told was the most violent electrical storm in the last 100 years. I was sent this by a friend that was there, and asked if I could post it for feedback. I hope this is ok, if it is not then please let me know and I will remove it.

The Truth is Out There

patmartj ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 10:45 AM

Great capture!

LostPatrol ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 12:21 PM

oops typo "Sydney" my appologys

The Truth is Out There

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 3:13 PM

This is great! Bsteph

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 5:19 PM

incredible capture! Very difficult to capture the speed of lightening!

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2004 at 11:13 PM

Sydney has some spectacular Storms....did Your Friend tell You...they were Snow Boarding On Hail Stones at Bondi Beach? Well, they were..in the last couple of Day's...Roofs collapsed with the shear weight of the Hail Stones... a great photo here :]

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 2004 at 7:21 AM

Wow Simon... fantastic capture.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Tedz ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 2004 at 11:17 AM

I think this may have been photographed from the Double Bay area...40 Years back...at Night, when living rough in a Park...I used to Swim out to Yachts, with a Friend...break-in...and steal Food...then Swim ashore...I was oblivious to the Danger, as One just doesn't Swim here. The Harbor looked different then...and the Film "Jaws" had not been made..now, I am nervous in the Bath...and will not Swim in the Sea. Do Do Do Do Do Do!

LostPatrol ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 2004 at 12:31 PM

My friend said something about the hail, and that it done allot of damage, the only thing about this image is that I didnt shoot it myself. Im not that keen about swimming in the sea my self maybe because it is Eskimo cold here and it reaches the parts other seas do not reach if ya know what I mean! :-)

The Truth is Out There

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.