Fri, Sep 20, 7:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Detailed plant test.

TBKoen ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 5:08 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:35 AM

file_137334.jpg

The plant. Have been running some tests on how to create detailed leafs in poser without having an huge texmap. Well... here's the result. Like it? Give me a good reason why i should post it in the free stuff section. Koen.

shadownet ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 5:30 PM

I like it. Reason to post: (1) There are just not enough great looking plants out there for use in Poser. (2) I will hound you to death until you do. :O)

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 5:57 PM

Totally fantastic! probably the BEST topical fern-palm I have ever seen in 3D! (And I have spent much time crawling and hacking my way through 3D Jungle scenes)...

martial ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 6:13 PM

Wow ! Reason to upload:many people will use it and will be happy.Is it beautyfull?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 7:46 PM

Very nice! ... And as for why you should post it in freestuff ... Uhm .. Cause you are really cool and nice

raven ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 7:58 PM

Excellent work. Reason for freestuff - so your Predator can play in it! :)

tmg ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 8:31 PM

Excellent! Hard work DOES pay off! Reason to upload?.... It is November...hence the phrase, "Thanks For Giving!" also, Christmas is coming...and in the spirit of giving... :)

tmg ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 8:35 PM

Forgot to ask... how DID you do that? What size are the tex maps and/or bumps? Do I smell a tutorial in the making?!! (hopes) :)

Lorraine ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 8:40 PM

Does Please count as a reason? :-).....pretty please?....

willf ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 10:30 PM

Moat excellent work! As for the reason: Proof that it's not a post-production trick? Or, so that others can use the same technique.

Crescent ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2000 at 10:56 PM

Because we love you?

visualkinetics ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2000 at 2:25 AM

Because it's like planting a seed in this community. Who knows what other plants or wonderful products will come to be learning from what you have to offer. AND if people stop putting things in the Free stuff section, soon there wouldn't be one.

tbsro ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2000 at 5:22 AM

Wow, this is absolutely incredible! I've never, ever seen anything like this for free. This has got to be the best and most detailed plant models I've seen, and if you post it to free stuff I will cry with joy and render a hundred pictures with it in your honor! (Well maybe just a few. :)

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2000 at 9:22 AM

WOW, that's the most perfect plant i've ever seen. The reason i see is: You will feel really good when you see how much it will be used. SHARKEY

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2000 at 10:49 AM

Well tbkoen, the reason is quite simple: If you don't post it - I will kill you :o) OK, Spass beiseite - warst Du kein Deutscher ???

TBKoen ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2000 at 10:52 AM

Nein, i'm dutch!

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2000 at 3:27 PM

Eine Kleine Nachtmusik! (I got that from my "Best of Mozart" CD- the best I can do, sorry)But yes TBKoen- if you don't post this plant, you may be responsible for the disolution of NATO and the start of a major war between Germany and Holland! Please, can't we just be friends!!! We may have to send over to Europe some LAPD SWAT teams and a Battalion of American Lawyers and Elections Officials to count your ballots! You DON'T WANT THAT! SO Post the Damn Plant and save us from all this misery!

TBKoen ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2000 at 4:00 PM

So we are gonna be hostile huh....HUH!!! Have patience my fellow homosapien. I will post it soon. Koen.

Tribe ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2000 at 4:51 PM

Great work...a lovely plant:)

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2000 at 6:24 PM

I'm not getting hostle, dammit! And don't call me a homosapien! I have always preferred girls over everything else, including sheep and lilac-scented hand-lotions. However, if you email me this plant and send me a bag of pot from Amsterdam, I will shut-up. (I prefer Indonesian Gold if you have any.)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.