Tue, Oct 22, 12:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Add to Wishlist is having problems...

milamber42 ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 9:49 PM · edited Mon, 12 August 2024 at 3:15 PM

I just tried to add Irina for Stephanie Petite to my wishlist. When I do, I see the following message: Notice Either this item is already in your shopping cart, wishlist or you have already purchased this item. Review your shopping cart and/or purchase history for additional information. I have not purchased Irina, and the product is not in my shopping cart. Looks like the store software has a bug or is choking...

milamber42 ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 10:10 PM

I can't add the product to my shopping cart either. I can add other products to my wishlist and cart, just not this one. Very strange...

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 10:40 PM

It was in your private wishlist. I moved it to your Shopping Cart for you. FYI, Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

milamber42 ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 11:11 PM

OK. Guess I missed it in my private list. Thanks!

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 8:50 AM

Your very welcome. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.