Sun, Sep 22, 8:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Looking for the Sinv-jica models

Maxxtro ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2000 at 5:57 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:32 AM

A few days ago I saw some great car models created by Sinv-jica.It was on a image called: "Afternoon Racing" Right now i'm working on a picture and i realy need those cars to put into my pic.I tried to visit his homepage to download the cars but he doesn't seem to have a site, Could someone please tell me what's his URL is?

Stardust1234 ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2000 at 6:09 PM

Attached Link: http://members.nbci.com/spookyinc

Sinv-jica has a homepage. Under the name Spooky 3D(Thomas Michael).I checked it out, but it hasn't been updated for some months now.

Maxxtro ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2000 at 6:12 PM

Sinv-jica=Spooky 3D? ...Wow...!!!

NickyNicole ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2000 at 6:17 PM

Maxxtro: If you saw Sinv-jica picture you notice the text underneath it...it says: cars from 3D Cafe. So you can get them from http:www.3dCafe.com About the whole Sinv-jicaSpooky 3D thing: A few months ago Sinv-jica got banned for whatever reasons....The past is the past...So leave it behind, I too got flamed by spooky way back then, again leave the past behind...

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2000 at 8:11 PM

doesnt make sense spooky wouldnt be caught dead useing a model from 3dcafe or any other model made by anyone else. did that link above work for anyone? Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

dragongirl ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2000 at 10:13 AM

The link didn't work for me either - says: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /s/p/o/spookyinc on this server. ?? - dg

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2000 at 11:18 AM

Hey everyone! Yes I am Spooky 3D GFX and I have reformed my ill concieved ways. I did DL the models form 3D Cafe, for 2 reasons, I don't have the knowledge to create them myself in 3D Studio, and secondly for time reasons. As some of you may remember me as Spooky, I do regret making the mistakes I have made in regards to you all and have endevored to be a better person. My website at Xoom I think has long since expired, I am working with someone to get a website up by next year, name to be decided at a later date. Thank you for your understanding

Ironbear ( ) posted Sat, 18 November 2000 at 10:27 AM

Heys guys... Spooky and I butted heads a few times way back when. Afterwards, when he rejoined as Sinv-jica, he and I began to exchange comments, posts and PM's in various forums for quite sometime until he announced his old ID during the site breakup in September. If he hadn't stated it, I probably would never have known they were the same member - Sinv has been a pretty constructive member of the comunity since joining/rejoining. He's had his spats with a few people, but so have we all. [Gods know I have] Give the man a chance, eh? Making a new start is tough even without having your past slap you in the face whenever you turn around... trust me, I know.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.