Tue, Oct 1, 11:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: ppModeler

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 4:34 AM ยท edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:32 PM

Attached Link: http://www.ppmodeler.com/index.php

There is a new free modelling program called ppmodeler at the link that might be worth trying.

stemardue ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 6:43 AM

Seems good by the website, but is it really 'new'? i mean i checked the dl link and the release date says 2003-11-24. Oh wait... just spotted the Beta of July 04... winces hmmm maybe I'll wayt for the release... I hate working on stuff with betas... but that's just my point of view.

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 6:46 AM

It was recommended by computer arts magazine. Not all betas are like daz studio beta ;) .

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 10:34 AM

I think I've downloaded it in the past..but hadn't seen the beta..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Tunesy ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 1:07 PM

Looks like a nice modeler. Thanks for the tip. I downloaded it a while ago but never got around to trying it. The author has a pretty impressive resume. phd in "applied mathematics" scares the hell outta me ;) Gonna have to follow developments with this app.

lesbentley ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 4:54 PM

Xantor, thanks for the heads up!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.