Mon, Sep 9, 4:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 8:54 pm)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Modelers, looking for some unique ideas?

Calseeor ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 2:32 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 2:52 AM

Hello all, I am not a modeler, I don't have the talent for it. However, I am a writer and a long time player/dungeon master for Dungeons and Dragons and other games, where I have had to create unique creatures. Over the last 20+ years, I have come up with some cool characters and monsters. I was wondering if any of you modelers would be interested in maybe working with me and bringing these creatures to life in the 3d world? I must say up front, this is NOT a paying job. However, what ever comes out of this collaboration would be split 50/50. I have an entire fantasy world at your disposal. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM or e-mail me at befoul@calseeor.com. Thanks, -Eryk

Moebius87 ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 12:00 AM

Hi Eryk, You might want to try posting this also over at the Character Creators Forum, while the primary topic is characters and figures there are always a number of critters that get discussed and dissected there. It might be helpful if you posted some kind of a sketch or a brief description of your characters and monsters, just to give folks a taste of what it might be like to work with you. Just a sugestion... :o) Cheers! M

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

Calseeor ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 9:33 AM

Thanks for the idea Moe. I think i will post over there as well. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.