Sun, Oct 6, 7:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Ouch! Broken Vicky geometry

linkdink ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 11:09 PM ยท edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 7:51 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_128263.jpg

A few renders back I started getting the, um, effect you see here. I'm using Poser 4.03 and this is Vickie 3 SR1. The pic on the right demonstrates that her potential as a supermodel is perhaps limited (at least on this planet).

It appears I've solved the problem by deleting the .rsrs in my Geometries folder (something I have to do everytime something crashes and takes Poser down with it).

But I'm curious as to what causes this, and if it's something I can avoid repeating.

Thanks.

Gallery

Stormrage ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 11:18 PM

my trick? load vicky then go into the geometry and make the rsr read only prevents it from corrupting usually

SpottedKitty ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 12:14 PM

Isn't there a SR2 for Vicky 3 now? Maybe this is one of the glitches that was fixed. Should be available for free download on the DAZ page for the Vicky 3 Base Figure (not any of the collections or bundle packs).

linkdink ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 2004 at 11:27 AM

Thanks for the tips, guys. SpottedKitty, there is indeed a Vicky SR2 which I've downloaded. Thanks again.

Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.