Wed, Sep 25, 11:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 9:47 am)

Subject: Ideas for some software development

ocliff ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 1:50 PM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 12:32 PM

Hi, does anyone have any ideas for small tools that are needed but not currently available? I'm thinking of applications or tools such as file converters, photoshop filters, plugins for your favorite applications and that kind of thing. I thought I might mix some programming with creating images in Poser... :) It's all creative work anyway :) Well, if anyone knows of a good idea for a small application just let me know!

dhenton1000 ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 2:50 PM · edited Sat, 11 September 2004 at 2:56 PM

check out http://inkulator.sourceforge.net. I could use some help on this puppy if you are so inclined. Its very small and you might be able to find something of interest to you.

Message edited on: 09/11/2004 14:56

ocliff ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 2004 at 3:51 PM

thanks for the tip, i tried your tool with 'the girl' from daz. it is a good software, i hope you can release it as version 1.0 some day. :) i was more thinking of small tools that everybody just knows that they need. tools to improve poser, one-click-postwork-tools, that kind of stuff... for instance i would like an application like LiveBallon (except that it should be working...) (http://www.download.com/LiveBalloon/3000-2204-10309387.html?tag=lst-0-3) to create comic strips and such with you images rendered in poser. there must be hundreds of other great ideas floating around just looking for someone to develop them...?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.