Sat, Oct 5, 11:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:25 am)

Subject: Limited time offer freebie: Draconis Rex LoRes

sixus1 ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 12:07 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 11:29 AM

Attached Link: More information at www.PoserForums.com

The LoRes version of Draconis Rex will be a freebie for all until the full Draconis Rex package gets through the Rendo product que. :) It went up just a while ago....so get 'em while you can. Included in the pack: Draconis Rex LoRes Freebie Geometry and CR2 files Textures (1024 x 1024) Moss (green/brown) Bump map Specifications: LoRes DR-LoRes totals --> 11396 polys 12566 vert Head/Facial Morphs: Blink Mouth Shut EasyPosed tail Advanced Wing Rig Grasp dials on the feet ERC dials on the eyes for unison movement IK on the legs and tail Enjoy! --Rebekah-- BTW--Anyone who purchased the Fire Dragon from us is getting a full copy of the Draconis Rex for free. If you haven't gotten your email or IM by tomorrow, please email me at Rebekah@sixus1.com with a copy of your receipt information.

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 12:26 AM

Wow this is great can't wait to see the full version :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

sixus1 ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 12:32 AM

Shhhhhh! Don't talk about the Full one....then I'll get moved to the Product Showcase. Simply enjoy your freebie Dragon. :)

Flak ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 12:56 AM · edited Thu, 16 September 2004 at 12:57 AM

I'll camouflage your thread by also mentioning your FREE water dragon then. It looks pretty neat too.

Message edited on: 09/16/2004 00:57

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

sixus1 ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 1:02 AM

You will like the free Draconis Rex better than the WaterDragon because the poly count is lower, the UVs are better and the JPs are damn great. :) And the download is under 2 MB. Can't beat that :) --Rebekah--

MachineClaw ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 1:14 AM

Thanks for the free dragon. I saw that the full purchase version is up at the sixus store, this gives me something to play with until payday. thanks again.

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 1:15 AM

ooops LOL

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

elgyfu ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 2:11 AM

Thank you Sixus - very nice indeed. You really are a great dragon creator - and I love dragons!

freyfaxi ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 6:46 AM

Many, many thanks :)

stallion ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 6:57 AM

Thanks

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 8:12 AM

Thank you.

ivyroses ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 9:24 AM

Thank you very much =) looking forward to the e-mail.

sixus1 ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 10:07 AM

IF you didn't get your email you might want to send a copy of your receipt to me at Rebekah@sixus1.com (stupid PayPal account history is almost impossible to find anything unless already know what you are looking). --Rebekah--

Suede ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 1:37 PM

Thanks once again, hehe - its GREAT :)

spedler ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 1:47 PM

Thanks indeed - this is excellent!

Steve

artnik ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 6:46 PM

Thank you so much. One can never have too many dragons.Looks great!

sixus1 ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 9:32 PM

Yep, the 1.99 version qualifies for the full free version of Draconis Rex. Send a copy of your receipt to me. Sorry if I missed you. Rebekah

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.