Fri, Sep 27, 2:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 1:12 am)

Subject: Poser 5 Morph Question

XPimp20 ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 2004 at 9:14 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 2:18 AM

Excuse the lack of technical terms, i am new with poser, but I was resizing my characters arms and chest...ect to make him look more muscular. I morphed the right shoulder using the dials, but when i went to do the left shoulder, there was no morphing dials, only transform dials. does anyone know how i can correct this?

FizzBangBoom ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 2004 at 10:01 PM

I found the Exact same thing but on different body parts/section. I could use some help here too. it's odd that some section (ok, so it was the chest) have one set of dials and the mirror has some missing or completely different!

XPimp20 ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 2004 at 10:05 PM

Do you have a problem with your resolution too? the poser program doesn't work good on my 800 x 600 pixels

FizzBangBoom ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 2004 at 10:11 PM

I have a pretty high resolution setting because I have a HUGE monitor. or at least that's the main reason I do it. :) I'm set to 1280 x 1024... now if I can just get this flat panel out of the office some how.....

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 2004 at 11:33 PM

Are you using poser 4 or 5. What character were you working on? Try finding a henchman to help get the flat panel out of the office. Henchmen are good. They're expendable and the evil master villain always gets away and lives to do bad things another day. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 2004 at 11:51 PM

Poser 5 needs to be run with a screen size of at least 1024x768. With a screen size of 800x600 certain parts of the screen can`t be seen with certain rooms and I think it messes up any saved UI settings you have too.

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 2004 at 11:52 PM

If you have poser 5, make sure that you have the newest service release (4) and also download the service release 3 figures too.

FizzBangBoom ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 2004 at 11:59 PM

makes notes to self... I'm in 5, happens with V2, V3 Judy, Mike, and a couple others for me.

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 8:09 AM

It might be a problem if you have a service release older than version 4.

FizzBangBoom ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 9:30 PM

I do have SR4.1

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.