Sat, Sep 21, 9:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Walking in Poser

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2000 at 2:18 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:40 AM

How do you get the models to walk, do you have to do it on your own, or what. Thanks in advance.

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2000 at 2:56 PM

Use the walk designer Menu>Window>Walk Designer You can also import .BVH animation as well as animate a walk yourself.

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2000 at 3:10 PM

When youve sorted it out, how do you get the animation to work, then up on the Net. Thanks again.

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2000 at 3:17 PM

You render it to a movie format like AVI or MOV depending on your OS. You can also render it to sequenced image files (.tif) then convert it to an animated .GIF in a program like Photoshop or Painter.

JanP ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2000 at 10:24 PM

Uhm, you do have the manual don't you?

JeffH ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2000 at 11:49 PM

CuriousLabs has been giving away free copies of Poser3 through a magazine promotion, many people don't have manuals for this.

JanP ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2000 at 8:37 AM

Oh yeah. I forgot about the free give aways. I would have thought the manula would have been included on the disk in pdf format. Guess not. JanP

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2000 at 12:04 PM

Actually I have Poser 4 and yes i have the manual, but its in my bedroom ,and i was unable to find it.

JanP ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2000 at 3:41 PM

LOL Sounds like me. I live in the stereotypical bacheloers apartment. I can't even see my floor Pete

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.