Thu, Sep 26, 11:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 7:24 pm)

Subject: I feel really silly asking this, but...

FizzBangBoom ( ) posted Fri, 17 September 2004 at 10:21 PM · edited Thu, 26 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

after all this time I should be really used to being silly. I'm having a real of a time with shoes and putting them onto ANY figure in P5. V3sr2, Judy, any of em. I know I'm missing something really silly. I get them into the scene, but for the life of me I cant get em on any of the ladies feet! i can only imagine what will happen when I start working on male characters! LOL thanks. :)

ockham ( ) posted Fri, 17 September 2004 at 10:25 PM

This question isn't silly; it's a perpetual problem in Poser. Two things that help: Before adding the shoes, 1. Turn off IK for the legs on the main figure. 2. Be sure the Use Limits choice for the main figure is also off (unchecked). Both of these are under the Figure item on the top menu.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 2004 at 3:52 AM

and read any readme for the shoes as it might say what angle to bend the feet. love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 2004 at 11:42 AM

You want to conform the shoes to the figure.

FizzBangBoom ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 2004 at 11:01 AM

thank you thank you and thank you! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.