Thu, Sep 19, 9:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Problems with DebraRoss Trex at Zygote's store.

Virus ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2000 at 9:30 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:37 AM

Hello friends: This message is just to let you know that I'm experienced some problems with the Zygote's Trex. I bought it and download it one time and realize that the file was too small (520ks) When I tried to run it as you may imagine it was not run, not install the file, I guess the file is corrupt. So I decided to download it again and had the same problem. My suggestion is to not buy it till they fix the file. I'm kinda frustrated because I wanted to play with this great model but Was not able to do that. The other part is because I used the "2" "succesfull" downloads it won't let me to download again the file. Best Regards Virus

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2000 at 9:32 PM

E-mail them or call them up and they should have it sorted out toot sweet

zett ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2000 at 7:03 AM

I have the same problem as Virus and have read this info to late. I hope, Zygote fix the problem very soon, because all of Debras figures are very very nice. PS: I mailed the problem to Zygote and waiting for answer. ZETT

tjs61822 ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2000 at 9:36 AM

I downloaded it last night without any problems on a Mac with Explorer 5.

Debra ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2000 at 7:54 PM

Hi, Virus and zett :) I'll email Zygote too, the size of the download sounds wrong - it should be larger. I'm sure Zygote will take care of it, but let me know if you don't get a new download - Deb

Virus ( ) posted Sat, 18 November 2000 at 12:48 AM

Greetings Deb: Thank you very much :) I got an e-mail from Zygote and I was able to download the file this afternoon. The model is awesome!!! Thanks again for the help. Best Regardings Virus

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

zett ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2000 at 11:49 PM

Hi Deb, my thanks too. And I also got the new working file for DL at friday. Virus say it: it's awesome like your other models!!! Thanks again ZETT

ronknights ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2001 at 8:36 AM

Excuse me, but there does not seem to be any Zygote store. That was my previous recollection, but I went back to the Zygote site to check. Once you click on a link for Poser-specific content, you are immediately brought to the DAz site, and are given a nice informational screen on the way. So why not call it by the correct name: DAZ. I think DAZ has been around now for a year or more?!

Jim Burton ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2001 at 6:07 PM

Gee, but so has this thread, look at the date! I think the switchover was about 1/26/01, noon, roughly. ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.