Sat, Sep 21, 9:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Dragon needed

Strider4464 ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2000 at 12:19 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:04 AM

Does anyone know where I could get a Poser Dragon model for free? If so email me at Methos354@hotmail.com thanks.

JanP ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2000 at 10:09 PM

Effectively you are asking for stollen goods. Zygote models are notr to be "gotten free" from anywhere but the Zygote website. Pretty stupid of you to ask. Now they are watching you. As those who run Renderosity and Renderotica are working with Zygote to get theives JanP

Strider4464 ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2000 at 10:29 PM

You must be stupid or something. I never said "Does anyone have a warez Zygote Dragon for download anywhere?" I was asking for one modeled by someone that they would post for the public. You know that Zygote isn't the only one that can model things....

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2000 at 11:58 PM

Chill out, both of you. Strider4464 asked for a free POSER dragon, not a ZYGOTE dragon for free. We need to watch out for thieves, but give a person a benefit of a doubt. There are other dragons besides Zygote's. Konan has built the "Ultimate Dragon" for sale, and has a couple of static dragon props for free. http://www.ev.ca/konan/ Anton Kisiel posted a free posable dragon a long time ago. I don't remember where and he might have removed it, as he has a dragon for sale coming up soon. Make nice and pose on.

JanP ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2000 at 8:24 AM

Oh Jesus your right. Sorry man. I see that you said "a" poser dragon. Not "the" poser dragon. Surves me right for trying to read posts on a blurry hald dead monitor at work. Not to mention I was half awake(Night shift)

artnik ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2000 at 12:29 PM

Also at Poseworks there's a free dragon-like creature with various add-ons called a wyvern, which I like very much. Unfortunately, I don't have the address right now, but I'm sure someone here must have it.You might check that out.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2000 at 11:50 AM

I think Anton Kiesel (sp?) had a free one on Props Guild too... I've used that one; it's not as good as his latest effort(s), but very nice. In some ways, I like THAT one better than the Zygote one (of course, that might be partly due to the fact that I don't OWN the Zygote one... ;-D).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.