Tue, Oct 22, 9:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:52 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: LAROO 2 - THIS FRIDAY - 24th SEPTEMBER!!!!

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 2:21 PM · edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 9:39 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/news.ez?viewStory=671

file_130105.jpg

New Look! New Body! New Stuff!!!

It's The All New LaRoo Coming Right At You!!!

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 2:22 PM

Paradise hair by 3Dream!!!

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 3:10 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Colm she's just gorgeous! And I love that body shape - what a doll!!!! Great work you guys!

FlyByNight ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 3:20 PM

Outstanding! She is beautiful, the new clothing looks fabulous, and it's great she will be able to use LaRoo's textures and clothing, too. RDNA rocks!

FlyByNight

Maveris ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 3:21 PM

Very sexy shape!!! Great work Colm!!!

nikitacreed ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 3:47 PM

YEAH BABY!! She looks fantastic! WOOHOO!

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 5:12 PM

Have to make a note on my calendar. As a person who supported just about everything made for Laroo, I'm glad to see she can use Laroo's clothing. People complained about her face, I think but I liked it OK. But L2 looks even better! Nice job, guys (and let's make sure she gets a few new outfits with her new looks!).

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 5:13 PM · edited Wed, 22 September 2004 at 5:14 PM

Uhhh, BTW, though I hate to "beg"...will there be any kind of upgrade path for Laroo I owners (thought I'd ask...can't hurt)?

Message edited on: 09/22/2004 17:14

secretheart ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 5:23 PM

Don't you worry Chuck! There are plenty of things waiting to fill up LaRoo's closet as well :) You can see some of her new things here! http://www.runtimedna.com/news.ez?viewStory=676

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 5:47 PM

Ahhh, thanks for the handy link! YES, I see there some really good things and my credit card is groaning already.

pendarian ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 7:07 PM

Oh she's fiesty and sexy!! Great work you guys!!!!! She's a real beauty :)

kayjay97 ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 7:14 PM

She is absolutley stunning Colm. I an ready for Friday!!!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

dlfurman ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 9:25 PM

WOWSA!

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

Stacey_73 ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 10:13 PM

Heh, could she -be- any more fun?! I must admit, one of the things I love about her is how nicely every hair item I have works on her. Thats a huge plus in my book. Looks like Firday's gonna be busy! :P

tialise ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2004 at 10:53 PM

I want her NOW NOW NOW!!! To be honest, she's worth waiting for!! Absolutely lovely!!! A Five Diaper Rating from the Diapered Darlings!!!

judith ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 2:24 AM

She's turned out beautifully!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

rasputina ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 7:00 AM

dag! I'm excited LaRoo is my favorite lady tied w/V3, and this 2nd version looks to be a stunner, can't wait!

cwshorty ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 7:20 AM

She looks wonderful, and I love the body type shown here.

karanta ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 7:37 AM

Shes very cute :) Beautiful!

My Renderosity Store

dlk30341 ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 9:18 AM

Normally I'm not into toons type people...but she is gorgeous. Will have cave I believe on this one.

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 10:46 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/news.ez?viewStory=671

file_130106.jpg

Thank you all for your kind comments.

LaRoo2 has a new array of clothing and a lot more new morphs including body styles.

All the new clothing will reflect the bodystyles. Not only the new clothing but every piece of RDNA LaRoo1 clothing has been updated to use the new body styles of LaRoo2.

LaRoo obviously can use all of LaRoo1 clothing and texture maps. The updated LaRoo1 clothing will be totally free. All you will have to do is redownload it from your store account at RDNA. Of course you have to have purchased the LaRoo1 clothing in the first place.:) Free clothing and Real Deals have also been updated. These will all be available on Friday!

There will be an upgrade route that will not only bring you up to date with LaRoo2 but it will also keep your LaRoo1 intact.

We have many plans at RDNA for clothing, accessory packs and texture sets. Our very own 'Maveris' has programmed a comletely new and free Injection maker that will turn your LaRoo2 face files into INJ/Rem files.

This will all be available exclusivly from RuntimeDNA.com tomorrow Friday September 24..........

Untill then.:))))

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 10:53 AM

Thanks for the update, Colm. It sounds like a fair and generous deal you guys have lined up! She looks sexy with a pinch of wickedness that looks really appealing. I can just see her now, turning to look over her shoulder, tilting her head forward a bit, and saying, "Oh yeah!?" (smile)

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2004 at 11:06 AM

I just wanted to add that all the old clothing etc will be at 25% off for two weeks.:)

Styxx ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 6:51 AM

She looks great Colm!! I love the new body! Number 3 is my fave.. Great job to you and your team :)) Kudos guys!

rockets ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 11:53 AM

Okay it's Friday...I'm waiting impatiently! LOL

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

judith ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 1:23 PM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

With a bunch of supporting product!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

Ardiva ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 8:06 PM

She is SO CUTE!!! Got her on my birthday wishlist for sure. smile

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2004 at 10:54 AM

I went to store last night. I have always liked LaRoo but I actually could not believe that upgrade price! I put Laroo2 in my cart before whatever virus of crazy madness at RuntimeDNA wears off. ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.