Wed, Sep 25, 3:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 2:58 pm)

Subject: Poser Tutorials

stephienoelle00 ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 12:27 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

I just bought poser 5 after seeing all the wonderful work on this site and I am having the hardest time figuring it all out. Are there any beginner tutorials? If so, please direct me too them. Thanks

PabloS ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 12:50 AM · edited Fri, 24 September 2004 at 12:53 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/~pzr/backroom/index.htm

- look up to the forum banner for some links to the backroom and faq
  • there's also a tutorials section you could check out

• do a forum search for "geep"

• there are more than I can catalog. If you have a specific question, this is the place to ask. :-)

Welcome to the insanity we call Poser.

Message edited on: 09/24/2004 00:51

Message edited on: 09/24/2004 00:53

blonderella ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 6:03 AM

I felt like you did only a few short weeks ago...things are starting to become clearer now and I can actually create an image...as Pablos suggest is the best way...Dr Geep has some amazing tuts and the people here are great when you post a question on the forum!! good luck. :D

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

PabloS ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 12:13 PM

Another thought (it happens sometimes). Artists will often post some of the specifics of how they achieved a particular effect with their images. Be sure to take a look at their comments. If it's not there, most are more than happy to explain if you IM them. I've learned a lot that way.

Svigor ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 12:24 PM

I just started out w/ Poser myself about two weeks ago and my advice is to just put in the time and things will work out. PLAY with it for a while, and don't try to force anything. The community for this app is so huge that you'll find many people willing to help, and tons of freebies. I've solved most of my own problems by just playing around. When that failed, I've posted questions here and they've been answered quickly. You'll be surprised at how quickly you learn your way around Poser; then again I've been putting almost all of my free time into it lately. :-D

stephienoelle00 ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2004 at 11:53 PM

i checked out those pages and for one i dont have any money to spend and i didnt really see anything i was looking for...i need something that could tell me how to make a mans body turn into a girl...because right now all ive got is a womans head with no hair and a dudes body. the hair is too low for the head and im not even gonna get into the clothing part...but i think im gonna try and download some stuff and see what happens but help would be appreciated. i wish every program could be as simple as photoshop, but that wasnt very easy when i started either. btw...where the hell is the zoom out button?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.