Thu, Oct 10, 2:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: I need help ffinding some drinks I made a year ago!

yellowmello ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 1:23 PM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 2:24 AM

hello all. I made some cool looking soda can drinks about a year ago for poser, and the sever I had them on is not around any more. I dont not have a copy of the drink maps and I need to use them for a project im working on. I did a search for Poser Drinks and it said I had over 3000 downloads. if any one has a copy of my drinks please IM or write me a email so I can get a copy for you. I need them real bad! thanks for the help every one. yahoo - yellowmello7777 yellowmello7777@yahoo.com

lesbentley ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 3:54 PM

Ineed some help finding the drink I poured 5 minutes ago (hic)! [sorry I couldn't resist that]

dlk30341 ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 5:14 PM

Damn les..you ahead of me ;) LOL...couldn't resist either....Sorry yellowmello :(. Just having a bit of fun :)

genny ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 10:02 PM

I have it yellowmello.....sending them now.(:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.