Thu, Sep 5, 8:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Would anybody be interested in this...

pauljs75 ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2004 at 8:52 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 7:03 AM

file_130700.jpg

It's more or less an exercise in UV mapping using a program which I dare not mention other than to say it's the W-word. ;) It's just a simple mantlepiece clock. (I think there's a couple of these aready in the freebies area.) If I freebie-ize this it'll default to the template map, so you have to load the other texture in. And you can use the template to make your own design.

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.

waldomac ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2004 at 10:00 PM

Cool. I was just perusing through the (W) forum, and there are some great tips to get me using that rather than UVMapper. I'm hoping to experiment some later tonight. Nice texture.

draculaz ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2004 at 11:26 PM

WINGS? WINGS??? DID ANYBODY SAY WINGS???? I dare ya. Double dare ya with a wings robot on top. drac

LunarTick ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2004 at 11:38 PM

WINGS, WINGS, chicken WINGS :P

pauljs75 ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 12:55 AM

Wings with a robot on top... There... I think? Anyhow would anybody be interested if I threw in some other random stuff from my archives and make the whole thing a freebie grab bag.

Barbequed Pixels?

tjohn ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 1:04 AM

Looks like it came from the Timothy Leary estate auction. :^) Cool model.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

pauljs75 ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 11:54 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=pauljs75&Topsectionid=0

file_130702.jpg

Anyhow I decided to put together a couple of freebies. The content is supposed to be a suprise (other than the clock), so try not telling about it right away.

Barbequed Pixels?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.