Thu, Sep 19, 9:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Card problem

basil99 ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 5:20 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 1:55 AM
Online Now!

Got this error message trying to make a purchase: We are unable to process your order. Please contact our office at 1-866-220-2949 for further assistance. Thank you. Renderosity Store Staff Some time ago I tried to purchase with insufficient funds on my card. May be due to this system blacklist my card ? My login is basil99. Please take a look. I have a lot of purchases with this card # listed in my history

basil99 ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 5:22 AM
Online Now!

According to the FAQ i need to confirm my username, Real Name and address. What is email I need to sent this info ?

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 5:47 AM

Hi basil, I've reset your account on our system, so you can try your purchase again. Please let me know if you continue to have problems. Deb

Debbie M.

basil99 ( ) posted Tue, 28 September 2004 at 12:15 AM
Online Now!

Hi, Deb ! Thanks. Will try soon

Debbie M. ( ) posted Tue, 28 September 2004 at 6:18 AM

You're welcome :) Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.